Tampa Bay Bucs Concept--UPDATED!

NOppenheimer

The flag's direction is wrong on the helmet. Reverse the logo for what-would-be the left side.

Not sure why the lower part of the skull and 3/4 of the swords are gray.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

overall it looks pretty good but try to incorporate the colors more throughout the home and road unis. like add more red to the home and more pewter to the road set

and try to fix the helmet logo situation addressed in the previous comment

Why is the flag white? Aren't pirate flags usually black? And what's up with the uniforms? You have a white shirt and red pants on one, then you got a black (or is it pewter?) shirt with orange pants on the other? These don't even look like they belong to the same team.

Yeah the white flag probably isn't the best color choice for the logo. It looks good in this logo (and I like the gray cross-swords), but there's just too many bad connotations with waving a white flag.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The uniform combinations need a lot of work. The design of the jerseys are plain and you shouldn't have the entire team name going across the chest. Limit it to the "Bucs" or "Tampa Bay" or something. The name also on the alternate jerseys shouldn't go from pewter in the "Tampa" part to white in the "Bay" and back to pewter in the "Bucs" part. Also, the red alternate jersey you have two different reds. Take some time and really work with these.

The uniform combinations need a lot of work. The design of the jerseys are plain and you shouldn't have the entire team name going across the chest. Limit it to the "Bucs" or "Tampa Bay" or something. The name also on the alternate jerseys shouldn't go from pewter in the "Tampa" part to white in the "Bay" and back to pewter in the "Bucs" part. Also, the red alternate jersey you have two different reds. Take some time and really work with these.

I like the full name in different colors across the chest, but I guess you don't. I don't get the problem with the colors the are the same ones they have now. The different reds were my fault I can't believe I didn't see that when i made the unis. The pants would have a stripe like the sleeve(but vertical) if you could see the side. The people before didn't hate them but I guess some people do. i personally like them.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

I like the full name in different colors across the chest, but I guess you don't. I don't get the problem with the colors the are the same ones they have now. The different reds were my fault I can't believe I didn't see that when i made the unis. The pants would have a stripe like the sleeve(but vertical) if you could see the side. The people before didn't hate them but I guess some people do. i personally like them.

Personally, I feel like the name across the chest is just too long to be placed all across the chest. It seems quite a bit forced. The colors aren't the issue, it's the combination of just pure solid colors being thrown into a uniform combination. If you were to add some kind of striping it wouldn't be as bad. But, since the jerseys, pants, and socks are all solid colors without any design or striping on them the uniforms look boring and rushed. Look at other uniform designs and try to conjure up a more unique design. Just keep working at it.

Archived