My First Concept EVER!

QThaGAWD

This is my first attempt at any type of concept, So why not start with something easy. This is going to be alternate helmets i would like to see in the NFL I know they aren't Amazing But i would Feedback and Criticism on what i could improve on

(Thanks in Advance.)

First Up:

Steelers:steelersalthelmetconcept1234_zps065d9d4a

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

Use an image-embedding site like "photobucket" or "flickr" in order to get the image URL. Then, once you're back here, click on the button that's outlined in a red square below:

http://prntscr.com/2v2w4j

Paste your URL there, and your image should come up!

Look forward to seeing your concepts, and welcome to the concept forum.

Next team is the Texans I dont really think that this is an alt i would just like to see Houston With a White primary I also flipped the color around

Texans_zps850a7f52.png

You know the Texans' logo is supposed to be after the Texas flag, right? The star on the flag is on the blue portion, like the Texans' real logo. I can't say I'm feeling this.

Next team is the Texans I dont really think that this is an alt i would just like to see Houston With a White primary I also flipped the color around

Texans_zps850a7f52.png

You know the Texans' logo is supposed to be after the Texas flag, right? The star on the flag is on the blue portion, like the Texans' real logo. I can't say I'm feeling this.

yeah i know i just wanted to try something different thanks for your input on this one

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

What made you pick blue for Pittsburgh's helmet?

because its one of the colors of the steelmarks

Right, but it's used nowhere else in their branding and would look disjointed with their uniform

yeah i know it would have a uni to got with it but i plan on doing that at another time but i will be posting these again with uniforms in my next forum this is just my first try at concepts

banner_zps4po4z5y5.png

You've got a good start.

I've posted this elsewhere (no need to copy/paste), but the advice in this post is relevant to what you're doing.

Keep working and refine your skills - both in Photoshop/Paint/whatever as well as in your presentation. You hear it from 5-star Chefs and it's true in design as well: presentation is everything. You can really muck up a great concept if you don't have some backstory or explain why you made the choices you made (see: Steelers and Blue). Otherwise it just looks sloppy, mis-informed or just being off-the-wall for off-the-wall's sake (OTWFOTWS?).

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived