GotPixels Wicked Alternates-Denver

GotPixels

About a year ago when I was in the middle of my NFL Project 40PLUS, DP suggested to me that I should do some WICKED ALTERNATES. I agreed and promised that I would eventually get around to it. I'm a man of my word.

These will encompass anything that I have done in the past all sports concepts and I will get edgy with it.

The first one is lifted from that project from a year ago and I felt it was sort of wicked, but anyways...all aboard the crazy train.

13084950994_484bf98c87_o.png
13084952404_b23327d0c5_o.png
13084951354_4f07b20f64_o.png

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

Woo hoo!

And I seriously didn't remember that you'd ever done any Hockey concepts. How did I miss that? Must have been before you became famous.

About a year ago when I was in the middle of my NFL Project 40PLUS, DP suggested to me that I should do some WICKED ALTERNATES. I agreed and promised that I would eventually get around to it. I'm a man of my word.

These will encompass anything that I have done in the past all sports concepts and I will get edgy with it.

The first one is lifted from that project from a year ago and I felt it was sort of wicked, but anyways...all aboard the crazy train.

13084950994_484bf98c87_o.png

13084952404_b23327d0c5_o.png

13084951354_4f07b20f64_o.png

Another step towards being the new America's team! I'm not a huge fan of the logos but they're acceptable to me. The uniforms I actually really like, except could you fit the sublimated print better? Maybe it's just the weird state shape. Same issue with the helmets. Are you trying to wrap the bottom of the state under the bottom of the helmet? What's going on there?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The number font for Denver is great. The numbers on the front of the helmet are kinda dumb. And the horse needs definition lines. Right now it's one big blue blob. From anything over two feet away it'll look terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The number font for Denver is great. The numbers on the front of the helmet are kinda dumb. And the horse needs definition lines. Right now it's one big blue blob. From anything over two feet away it'll look terrible.

these ARE wicked alternates...

It is an alternate...dumb and all.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

It is an alternate...dumb and all.

The numbers on the front don't make the concept better. That's all I'm saying. Quirkiness =/= good design in most cases.

these ARE wicked alternates...

You mean we have differing opinions? Man...who would've thought?

I've seen GotPixels' work. I know he can do a lot better than a big blob of a logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived