NASCAR drivers if they were football teams

buckeye

Is Jeff Gordon's uniform set next? Gotta remember he once had Pepsi as his sponsor for little while

this McDonald's uniforms is awesome, would be great for actual All-Americans game in high school football part

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

When are you going to be designing Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s uni?

Which sponser you going to use...Diet Mountain Dew or National Guard?

I'm thinking of possibly doing alternates with the drivers' secondary sponsor, so more than likely the main jerseys will be National Guard with the Diet Dew as the alt.

I saw the title of this thread and just thought "What??" but I'm extremely interested in this as a NASCAR fan myself!!

Is Jeff Gordon's uniform set next? Gotta remember he once had Pepsi as his sponsor for little while

He still does...Well, Pepsi Max to be specific.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I saw the title of this thread and just thought "What??" but I'm extremely interested in this as a NASCAR fan myself!!

It's going to be a challenge for sure with some of the schemes!

It's going to be a challenge for sure with some of the schemes!

Absolutely! We may see some teams looking like Oregon, or worse, with so many different paint schemes and sponsors.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived