American Collegiate Sports Association(Feedback Needed)

@UniformDesigns

Series  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Reduce that palette to two colours, three max. If you're wanting to do a college branding, then consider how real colleges do it. Check here, for starters: http://forums.techguy.org/attachments/202717d1325641326/college-logos.jpg I found that just googling "college logos". Plenty more where those came from. You'll see, not only what I'm talking about with having a minimal palette, but also the various ways wordmarks are (or are not) integrated into branding.

College branding is different, because the wordmark and main logo will represent, not just the athletic program, but the entire university. It has to be versatile for many different applications.

rATMcmK.png

I'm from central New York, I don't think this bird would fly. The Syracuse Chiefs old parent club was the Toronto Blue jays. The chiefs are no longer affiliated with Toronto. Just not a good fit in my opinion.

Well if you are gonna say it's not good give me ideas but it's the state bird and I did a lot of research so I'm gonna keep it.

The state bird of New York is the blue bird not the blue Jay.

The thin stroke around the outside should be thicker and the eye could use some more definition. Also some of the Black lines in the mouth need to be cleaned up. The bottom beak line is going past the mouth line. It's not bad just needs some more attention.

Central New York Blue Jays logo that me and Jake88 made we both will be creating the logos and uniforms. More feedback is needed to keep going!

CentralNYJays_zps42217d28.png

All in seriousness, just don't post anything until you're certain it looks good.

We are going to use this unless you guys want updates on it, this will stay the same.

Here is the Northern Bears logo!

Lately we have not gotten very good feedback on what we are making or the feedback isn't very good. Saying that "it's not good" doesn't help us. We need to know what to do so we can get better and so that you guys can get better contents.

NorthernBears_zps2af8f6ce.png

Archived