• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What might be throwing you off is the bottom part of the beak not extending past the outer circle giving it the appearance of being shorter than it really is.

That's definitely it. The bottom part looks much shorter than the top. Maybe stretch it out so it pokes a little bit outside the circle? It may look more balanced.

On the ravens logo, I prefer the bottom one where the raven's neck blends in with the circle, if you ditch the mountains and centered the head. Or if you want to keep the mountains, consider touching them up to make them flow more naturally with the smooth flowing raven. They look too rough as is, but I'm liking your style on your latest works and this whole thread.

On the ravens logo, I prefer the bottom one where the raven's neck blends in with the circle, if you ditch the mountains and centered the head. Or if you want to keep the mountains, consider touching them up to make them flow more naturally with the smooth flowing raven. They look too rough as is, but I'm liking your style on your latest works and this whole thread.

Agreed. I think the beak ends up looking much better in the bottom one.

gYH2mW9.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks suplauren, glad your digging these new additions. Yeah, with the roadrunner I didn't want it in the usual running pose so I chose to go with more of a ready to take off look. As for the okra the pose he's in makes it look off centered inside the triangle. I'll try moving him left or reducing the size of the triangle as you suggested.

Archived