Lights Out's NBA-NHL Crossovers

Lights Out

I think people that are designing are smart enough to push themselves without a hundred different ideas being thrown at them. If you have a ton of suggestions, it is no longer "your" idea. Saying "It lack creativity" is just that. One should take from that to think outside of the box and be more creative. If designers want their hands held through every process then they shouldn't be designing. I could tell this person exactly what to do being in the art field for 25 years. Would it then be their idea or mine?

From my point of view saying "lacks creativity" is no different then saying "it sucks." It fails to help the OP and they make the Concepts forum a chore to sift through (that will, hopefully, be changing in the near future).

No one's saying the OP has to apply all, or even any, of the ideas given to them. It isn't about following every suggestion. It's about providing valuable feedback so the OP can improve.

Now we're already getting dangerously close to taking this thread off topic after only concept. So that's that. Any future off topic posts on this (or any other) matter will be deleted.

Awesome use of the abandoned 90s rebrand logo. It works surprisingly well with the traditional Clippers script.

Maybe it's my eyes, but the two shades of red and blue you're using are vibrating against each other. They're fine when separated by white, but don't look good next to each other. (Unless it's the gray outlines, either way it's a little jarring).

Maybe darken the red a bit, or lighten the blue.

And add a thicker white outline around the crest.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived