Penguins Winter Classic Jersey

hockey week

The Penguins classic logo that's shown on nhl.com seems to be in vintage white. I guess they too will be using it.

I didn't even think of that. Were they like that at the unveiling?

Anyways, here's the adjustment, using the exact white they had on nhl.com. I actually like white better

PenguinsWinterClassicpredictionfromuniwatchvintagewhite.jpg?t=1285300308

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Not too much of a fan of that.

The Penguin doesn't seem to really belong in the shield, and they need to color the triangle navy if they're going to flip flop the design. It'd be alright if they took the shield out and just put the "PITTSBURGH" diagonal back on the jersey.

Still wouldn't be as good as those sweet powder blues they've worn.

I say no to the blues.

Too many people are adding the blues to third jerseys. The Penguins' should have their old Black and Gold 90's jerseys as a third, not the ugly two color blues.

Couldn't agree more. The Pens in blue and the Panthers in their Pens rip offs is just... ugh, ghastly.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

They already used the double-blue throwback the last time they were in the Winter Classic, didn't they? I realize this isn't exactly the same, but why wouldn't they use something different, such as, I don't know, from when the team won back to back Cups?

Penguins22.png

or even the diagonal script black/gold:

Penguins23.png

Or, if they really deem it necessary to go with the blue:

Penguins01.png

The Pens belong in black and gold.

I wish they'd bring the diagonal script back as a full-time alt, they're one of the teams that can get away with it.

sig.png

Archived