My NFL redesign.

calvinedward1229

Im doing an NFL concept series. My template is a mixture of different templates found in the Paint users paradise. The Jersey was completely done in MS paint with the exception of the flywire collar. the helmet, shoulder , and pants were taken from multiple 3 different templates available for anyones us on the paint users paradise section. onstructive criticism is welcome. They arent that great but I enjoy doing this. Hopefully everyone will enjoy them. My first post is the Packers. I didnt do much to change this one because it really doesnt need it in my opinion. all I did was put their secondary logo on the chest. Packers_zpsnyzvjojr.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im doing an NFL concept series. My template is a mixture of different templates found in the Paint users paradise. The Jersey was completely done in MS paint with the exception of the flywire collar. the helmet, shoulder , and pants were taken from multiple 3 different templates available for anyones us on the paint users paradise section. onstructive criticism is welcome. They arent that great but I enjoy doing this. Hopefully everyone will enjoy them. My first post is the Packers. I didnt do much to change this one because it really doesnt need it in my opinion. all I did was put their secondary logo on the chest. Packers_zpsnyzvjojr.png

The Packers don't have a secondary logo. That's a throwback logo. And I love it. But it needs to be reversed out on the green jersey so that the interlocking GB is yellow/gold.

My next post is the New Orleans saints. put a wordmark on the chest and changed the helmet to a white shell and gold facemask. put striping o the sleeve.

Saints_zpsajxvrwno.png

I'm not a fan of tricolor uniforms. Make the gold pants on the home uni white and you're good to go.

Next up..The cowboys. Their current set, like everyone is aware of, has two different shades of blue and two different shades of silver. I made it 1 shade of blue and 1 shade of Silver and added a pair of blue pants.

AXHmDiM_zpsqbyijwil.png

Love it. No complaints.

Something I've asked new conceptors to do is explain their work. Your work is pretty good, but just posting colored templates doesn't do enough for me. Why did you change things? For the sake of it? Do you like one design better? A little explanation goes a long way.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I noticed I had something I missed on the Packers so I fixed them and added a fauxback/alternate Acme Packers uniform with leather looking helmet..

Packers_zpscr6tpzga.png

Something I've asked new conceptors to do is explain their work. Your work is pretty good, but just posting colored templates doesn't do enough for me. Why did you change things? For the sake of it? Do you like one design better? A little explanation goes a long way.

I made some changes on the Saints by adding a white pant and changed the silver of the cowboys to a lighter shade...

For the packers you should have done their word-mark or the G. IN GB we RARELY use that one. Mainly on older gear. I

Being a huge Packers fan myself, I realize the GB logo isnt ever used on the game uniforms or anything but Ive seen so many concepts of Green Bays Uniforms that either have the wordamrk or the "G" on the chest. i wanted to do something to make mine a little differnt considering most people dont chage them much at all to begin with.

maybe go with a blue helmet for the throwback

also my 100th post. Woo! :grin:

What about the leather one?

For the packers you should have done their word-mark or the G. IN GB we RARELY use that one. Mainly on older gear. I

Being a huge Packers fan myself, I realize the GB logo isnt ever used on the game uniforms or anything but Ive seen so many concepts of Green Bays Uniforms that either have the wordamrk or the "G" on the chest. i wanted to do something to make mine a little differnt considering most people dont chage them much at all to begin with.

maybe go with a blue helmet for the throwback

also my 100th post. Woo! :grin:

What about the leather one?

Yea. I remeber on the ones from farve they had that. I went to a game before.

They look really good. For throwbacks blue helmets are a bad idea. Brown with a old helmet decal on em then that would be swagger

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

One thing that would help your presentation is if you would cut down on the white space around the uniforms. The jerseys end up looking a lot smaller than they could if you would let the uniforms fill the picture. This would help us see more details in your work.

award%20sig.png

Archived