My NFL redesign.

calvinedward1229

For the packers you should have done their word-mark or the G. IN GB we RARELY use that one. Mainly on older gear. I

Being a huge Packers fan myself, I realize the GB logo isnt ever used on the game uniforms or anything but Ive seen so many concepts of Green Bays Uniforms that either have the wordamrk or the "G" on the chest. i wanted to do something to make mine a little differnt considering most people dont chage them much at all to begin with.

maybe go with a blue helmet for the throwback

also my 100th post. Woo! :grin:

What about the leather one?

Yea. I remeber on the ones from farve they had that. I went to a game before.

They look really good. For throwbacks blue helmets are a bad idea. Brown with a old helmet decal on em then that would be swagger

I reallt wanted to do a mix of the Favre Era throwbacks and Rodgers era throwbacks and this is really the best I could come up with.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Patriots. Their current set is ugly if you ask me. I chaneged the blue to little darker shade. Got rid of the Silver entirely in their uniforms. Too many teams with Silver and The Patriots to me should be Red , White and Blue. I incorporated the tail end of the flying elvis on the Jersey sleeves and pants for the striping.. Also turned the helmet shell to white and put red and blue striping. Also updated the wordmark to the new one.

Patriots_zpsrhtkciwo.png

I like the really like the Patriots set with the exception of the pants. The striping on the sleeves work just fine, but they are too big and busy on the pants. Match the pant stripe with the helmet stripe and this set is a winner. I really like the Flying Elvis on a white shell.

I like the really like the Patriots set with the exception of the pants. The striping on the sleeves work just fine, but they are too big and busy on the pants. Match the pant stripe with the helmet stripe and this set is a winner. I really like the Flying Elvis on a white shell.

I think the white works much better for this team than the silver. I tried the pants with the helmet strippe and it looks good. What if i wre to jus make the stripes on the pants smaller?

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a few days since my last post but up next is the Denver Broncos. For the Broncos,I made the primary jersey navy and scrapped the orange jersey, I incorporated the horse head logo onto the chest and part of the sleeves. I also gave them an entirely new number font but kept the original broncos wordmark. For the helmet i made the facemask orange. For the helmet logo, its a newer version of the old "D" logo. New striping on the helmet as well.

Broncos_zpsafytypwm.png

Here is the Patriots. Their current set is ugly if you ask me. I chaneged the blue to little darker shade. Got rid of the Silver entirely in their uniforms. Too many teams with Silver and The Patriots to me should be Red , White and Blue. I incorporated the tail end of the flying elvis on the Jersey sleeves and pants for the striping.. Also turned the helmet shell to white and put red and blue striping. Also updated the wordmark to the new one.

Patriots_zpsrhtkciwo.png

Those look very very similar to the ones I created in my NFL thread.

a2BRS8U.png

Did you make the logo on the broncos helmet? Because I've seen a logo like that made by a CCSLC member a few years ago. And the logo on the pants should be turned around the other way.

Ive seen similar logos just like this but I did make it myself in ms paint.

Patriots_zpsrhtkciwo.png

Those look very very similar to the ones I created in my NFL thread.

Well.. Alot of people have similar concepts.

Patriots are gorgeous. I've always preferred a white helmet for them.

I like everything about the Titans except the flames. I've never thought the flames ever fit into their logos...a shield, not set on fire, is a much better fit for a team called the Titans.

I think some of this colors for the titans got a little screwed up, unless you're using lavender as a tertiary color?

Nah, the helmet is half sky blue and half lavender! Look at the jerseys, they ARE the Flaming Titans after all!

87Redskins.png

Your Broncos and Titans sets have too many similarities that come off as gimmicky (especially when used on back-to-back teams). In my opinion, the horse mane and flames seems forced and they don't work on the shoulders. (And you have already basically done the same idea for the Patriots, so it seems like you are taking one idea and using it over and over.) For both concepts you also put their logo halfway down the pant stripe. Again, it's not my favorite look, but I can understand you trying to do it once, but doing it twice is definitely too much. (And if you keep the Bronco logo on the pants, it needs to be flipped.)

award%20sig.png

I think some of this colors for the titans got a little screwed up, unless you're using lavender as a tertiary color?

Thats my bad, Im sort of colorblind and sometimes I dont get the colors right, Ill fix it soon.

Why not use the Birmingham Fire as a template for the Titans jerseys. Flames running up the sleeves with a logo in front of them would be a good look.

Because I wanted to use the Titans flames specifically for that design.

Your Broncos and Titans sets have too many similarities that come off as gimmicky (especially when used on back-to-back teams). In my opinion, the horse mane and flames seems forced and they don't work on the shoulders. (And you have already basically done the same idea for the Patriots, so it seems like you are taking one idea and using it over and over.) For both concepts you also put their logo halfway down the pant stripe. Again, it's not my favorite look, but I can understand you trying to do it once, but doing it twice is definitely too much. (And if you keep the Bronco logo on the pants, it needs to be flipped.)

Yes they are "similar" sets but I could say the same about the many concepts that people designs that all have 3 stripe patterns on the sleeves and pants. I dont know how you think it seems forced? I havent seen really any designs like the Broncos or Titans set and thats why I went with it. Just because both both sets have the logo incorporated into the chest of the jersey and halfway down the pants, doesnt mean I used the same Idea. How many of concepts have you seen of people putting a logo on the hip? or the knee? On the sleeve? Guess all of those you the same idea and are forced. as well.

So the Patriots are the same idea since the logo is incorporated into the jersey? Hahaha ok man. So I guess If I had put piping down the sides or striping on the sleeves then you would have said the same thing? Of course not. ALL NFL uniform concepts are going to be similar.

Archived