Funny NFL Fantasy League Concepts

The Nati MacDaddy

What would you do for the Redskins? they have so many problems...

Here is an idea for the Redskins with (nO-LINE) issues.

No%20LINE%20concept%20_zpszr6kxuaq.png

Is that supposed to be Robert? If so...it works!

That's it, and if the Broncos tank this season Elway might need to come out of retirement. There's your QB named John.

John has the answer.

41839262.jpg

87Redskins.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would you do for the Redskins? they have so many problems...

Here is an idea for the Redskins with (nO-LINE) issues.

No%20LINE%20concept%20_zpszr6kxuaq.png

Is that supposed to be Robert? If so...it works!

That's it, and if the Broncos tank this season Elway might need to come out of retirement. There's your QB named John.

John has the answer.

41839262.jpg

I google searched redskins logos and decided on this one with more of a 3/4 perspective. Looking like RG3 is purely coincidental. If Brett QBs the Bills it might be like the second coming of Christ. He would resurrect the team from the dead.

Now I have to rewrite the Bible. Brett 3:16 "For God so loved the Bills ......" I hope I don't get struck down by lightning.

I had to clean up some issues with the first version of nO-LINE that weren't working for me. Here is what I think is the NEW and IMPROVED version of nO-LINE concept.

5960f699b9f7b_NoLINEconcept1.thumb.png.18065a6260e3683d084d91965f1dff93.png

I also added 2 new versions to get some of your opinions. Here is a throwback version of nO-LINE

5960f6ac85188_NoLINEconcept2.thumb.png.f6fd253854c9999b36fa540b108d9b00.png

Here is version 3 which combines secondary logo to wordmark.

5960f6ba281fc_NoLINEconcept3.thumb.png.befd5b4989afd5f3ddf3aabfcc4d8e48.png

Let me hear your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

Or just shuffalo

Well, I think I will go with this suggestion and throw this out there for you to give feedback. There is a ton of stuff going on with this and I think it needs fine tuning. I borrowed graphics by using google image search and tweaked them a bit. Design is mine graphics are not. Let me hear from you.

Shuffalo%20concept%201_zpst9i9n3iu.png

By the way, Tyrod's number 5 and Jeff's number 7 would appear on the flip view of the helmet.

You might be able to tie up some loose ends and kill multiple birds with fewer stones if you focus mainly on the "joker" and all implied puns, at least as far as singling out a logo, then keep the multiple cards with different faces to enhance the concept..

Or just shuffalo

Well, I think I will go with this suggestion and throw this out there for you to give feedback. There is a ton of stuff going on with this and I think it needs fine tuning. I borrowed graphics by using google image search and tweaked them a bit. Design is mine graphics are not. Let me hear from you.

Shuffalo%20concept%201_zpst9i9n3iu.png

By the way, Tyrod's number 5 and Jeff's number 7 would appear on the flip view of the helmet.

You might be able to tie up some loose ends and kill multiple birds with fewer stones if you focus mainly on the "joker" and all implied puns, at least as far as singling out a logo, then keep the multiple cards with different faces to enhance the concept..

How about the Joker Card with the face of Rex Ryan?

My fantasy team was called the Chicago Bares. For my team avatar, I just recolored the Bears helmet so it looked like a bare a--.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

On 6/19/2015 at 2:57 PM, MontyK17 said:

can you do a Baltimore Ravens and San Fran 49ers one?

Here is my take on the 49ers. They cleaned house and need some $$$ to rebuild. Still working on the Ravens. Need your personal input for the Ravens. I don't know if you had something in mind or not MontyK17.

5960fb7108bcd_Panhandlersconcept.thumb.png.9dd76c1c1191b58ebe906edc672df774.png

Here is part 2 of MontyK17's request. I decided to go with an Edgar Allen Poe Poem as the theme behind this concept. I created the "Reaper Raven" logo using Raven helmet logo, Providence Friars logo, and the Grim Reaper's scythe graphic. Wordmark uses the Raven's font. Hopefully you get the meaning behind the name and can insert in your mind the player's name who will play for the Ravens "NEVERMORE"!

5960fbd7d04cb_Nevermoreconcept.thumb.png.311a2ba9001fd38e36777ac44eb5a24c.png

Here is part 2 of MontyK17's request. I decided to go with an Edgar Allen Poe Poem as the theme behind this concept. I created the "Reaper Raven" logo using Raven helmet logo, Providence Friars logo, and the Grim Reaper's scythe graphic. Wordmark uses the Raven's font. Hopefully you get the meaning behind the name and can insert in your mind the player's name who will play for the Ravens "NEVERMORE"!

Nevermore%20concept_zpsnqgrzmkf.png

I thought Nevermore was how many times they'll make the playoffs when I first saw this. Good job though.

Archived