Chicago Cougars concept

deked73

I was trying to make a concept for HJC's Chicago Cougars redesign. I couldn't settle on a striping pattern, I created 6 different designs until i liked the one i chose. Was unhappy with the logos i first came up with, went through 4 different designs for numbers, 4 different color patterns. But I ran out of time and missed the deadline. I finished these today and I am curious to hear what people think because i want to send them into HJC.

chicagocougarshome.png

chicagocougarsroad.png

chicagocougarsthird.png

crest: modified U. of houston logo from
sportslogos.com
leaping cougar: modified from

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I think the University of Houston would have a case for a lawsuit, if the team officially used the primary logo.

logo-athletics-cougar-1.jpg

Yea there would be a lawsuit. But, that is why this is all for fun. There is a Chicago Cougars hockey team but I believe it is kids. This is just for the hell of it and not going to be sent in to be used. Maybe the jersey at one point but not the logo

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

That's a solid jersey, adventurous without going overboard.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions) | Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I was trying to make a concept for HJC's Chicago Cougars redesign. I couldn't settle on a striping pattern, I created 6 different designs until i liked the one i chose. Was unhappy with the logos i first came up with, went through 4 different designs for numbers, 4 different color patterns. But I ran out of time and missed the deadline. I finished these today and I am curious to hear what people think because i want to send them into HJC.

chicagocougarsthird.png

crest: modified U. of houston logo from
sportslogos.com
leaping cougar: modified from

Inspired by John Deere?

deere.jpg

87Redskins.png

I think the University of Houston would have a case for a lawsuit, if the team officially used the primary logo.

logo-athletics-cougar-1.jpg

I think his logo has enough differences for there not to be a lawsuit. Look closely at the ears, neck and teeth of his logo and you'll see they are not the same..... the one similarity here is the stripes going through the face. That's it.

As for your concept, it's terrific. The striping is unique, as is the colour scheme..... it's really a beautiful concept. That pant template is also very nice....

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived