NCAA Color Rush

colinturner95

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell if this is a compliment to you or a dig at Nike, but only a few of these are obnoxious/ugly enough to qualify for Color Rush. In fact, I think some of the accent colors you used could work for the primary color.

Either way, I enjoy these, but I feel like Nike would have said "What's the worst color for this team? Great, run with it!"

Then again, my comments could be colored (pun indeeded) by how much my eyes hurt after watching TB vs. STL last week.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

No man, just no. Please no red on TCU and put more white on the uniform, please. It is hurting my eyes.

Then it's perfect for Color Rush!

:suspect:

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Could you make a Virginia Tech uniform

yeah and i dont understand why there is red on a TCU uniform

I've got a few more requests to get through, but yeah I can do VT.

There is red on TCU because

a. they've used it before

b. with no white on the uniform, the purple and black REALLY blend in with each other.

c. I'm playing around with team's uniforms :D

d. in NikeSpeak, it references the blood that horned frogs shoot from their eyes.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Could you make a Virginia Tech uniform

yeah and i dont understand why there is red on a TCU uniform

I've got a few more requests to get through, but yeah I can do VT.

There is red on TCU because

a. they've used it before

b. with no white on the uniform, the purple and black REALLY blend in with each other.

c. I'm playing around with team's uniforms :D

d. in NikeSpeak, it references the blood that horned frogs shoot from their eyes.

ahhh thanks

Wow, Hawaii is beautiful! Some of the numbers seem too large, though especially on Oregon State.

I have an issue with that.

Anyways, there are a few uniforms that should've been done before these, but given the occasion, I felt these should go up first.

Eeu0096.png

FPopusN.png

I couldn't decide which one I like more so I went with both.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived