Calgary Flames - concept

Why put the Atlanta Flame's logo on it?

I mean, to play homage?

I don't like the A. Doesn't hit in with the uniform.

the calgary flames use the atlanta flames "A" logo to identify (sp?) their assistant captains.

as for the jerseys, their nice. i like the road one the best. i always liked the diagnal desighn the flames had in the late 90's. i would designate the black to an alt. and make a red verseion of the road for the home.

Why put the Atlanta Flame's logo on it?

I mean, to play homage?

I don't like the A. Doesn't hit in with the uniform.

Yea, the 'A' is for assistant captain.

I don't like the outline color of the C-flame on the black jersey. It doesn't match the sleeve colors.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hmmm, no--as a Flames fan their dark unis should be red--and we just got red ones back--but if you went with black then there should be less re on the ends of the sleeves--it doesn't balance out well, and the single diagonal stripe works for some logos, but I tend not to like it on jerseys that are more or less round (as the letter "C" is)

But they show an attempt to be different yet tie in what's already there...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Yeah -- I'm thinking the 'C' should be red, on the black one. Other than that, and the fact that their current uniforms are perfect, in my humble opinion, i really like what you got going. Good job.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived