**TEMPLATES**

zer0dotcom

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Just make sure you put them in the right layer of the temporal. There is an end zone portion that can be used to color the end zones. If you plan to input your own, add them there as well, that way they aren't sitting above the grass layers.

I was using the end zone layer... but it shows up faded, like the grass is showing through.  I want it to be more true color... if that makes sense.  I look at Ohio State's endzones, and they are a rich scarlet color... it doesnt show up faded like the turf is showing through.  Does that make sense?  There is some sort of filter on the layer... or the grass has a setting in Photoshop that makes any layer on top of it somewhat faded.

On 12/6/2016 at 4:41 PM, CLEstones said:

Looking for some help with the football field template.

First think I'm looking for help with is the end zone colors.  I want to show a true color in the endzones... or at the very least, have less of the texture show through.  The second would be the same task, just with a center field logo.  Anyone have any ideas?

Second, is anyone able to edit the template to allow for custom fonts on the yardage markers?  Let me know if anyone can help.  Thanks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/puhx49ok0ma4qcb/Football_Field1.psd

JeKhnr9.png

On December 9, 2016 at 5:17 PM, mgdmhl said:

This version seemed to fix the issue with a centerfield logo, but the end zones still don't show as a true color. Is there a fix for that? I changed the layer opacity and that helped somewhat, but it still shows with the texture and greenish background shows through slightly. 

Is it also possible to make the yard marker number a separate layer so I can change the font?

Not exactly a template request, but I would like to know how people are able to get arched scripts for nameplates. I'm currently working on an NHL series, and need some help with that...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived