'fins in orange

puckcool22

Those orange uniforms were horrific man. THey looked bad, and you could have put any kind of pants combo, socks combo you wanted, it wasn't going to hide the fact those those jerseys were God awful....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It also seems to be popular. Did you see how many Dolfans in Pro Player had those Orange jerseys? They love it in Miami. Plus, they get a great comeback win in them. This jersey will be staying around.

First of all, that's the whole point of this game: to sell jerseys. All the fan shops were undoubtedly crammed full of them, whipping fans into a buying frenzy. This doesn't mean the fans like to see the team in them on the field. I can't understand how anyone could. And in regards to the win, well just as many teams have stunk it up in their new alternates, and the only reason they won was probably because the Redskins were blinded by the obscenely bright jerseys. I agree with the other person who said these jerseys are ok to see in a Champs Sports and on some teenagers, but for the love of God, not on the football field!

Sick? No. Loves the color of teal/aqua? Yes.

Ok, maybe aqua tops with orange pants?

Hhhmmm, how about....aqua tops and white pants? :D

all i know is i really wanted to like these.  i think the problem wasn't with the jersey, per se, but with the facemask.  i know, i'm goin with the tickytack crap but i think the facemask was the main reason this look doesn't work.  sort of made everything from the neck down look like an afterthought.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

By itself, the jersey is not that bad. Coral is more red than orange, and it's not as bright as Cleveland, Syracuse or Illinois.

That being said, these uniforms are disgusting. It's not the Dolphins. The uniform trend went downhill when teams started using accent or secondary colors for the alternates (I know, that's why they are ALTERNATES). But when I think of the 'fish, I think AQUA, not orange. The orange jerseys makes the whole uniform look inconsistent.It doesn't go with the aqua facemask at all.

What's next in this trend? Gold jerseys for Washington, San Diego,  Kansas City or Minnesota? Neon green for Seattle? Black for San Francisco? All those teams have those in their color scheme, and it would be the same as what Miami did.

As ugly as Tennessee's uniforms were, light blue was logical because it's not just an accent color, it's very prominent in their color scheme already. Red worked for the Patriots because you know it from the history of the team (red would be nice to try as an alternate as well).

The Dolphins aren't orange. They are aqua. It should stay that way.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Wow, I'm really surprised so many people like this look. IMHO this is now the worst uniform ever created, replacing the neon green jerseys of the Orlando Thunder of the WLAF.

HEY!  I happened to like those too!

The orange jerseys just remind me of the old Denver Broncos.  Those day-glo orange/sky blue jobs are Reason No. 1 for my hatred of the Broncos.  Reason No. 2 was that goofy, horse-faced grin on quarterback/mascot John Elway.  Reason No. 3 is Joke Plummer.  :censored: the Broncos.

Wow, I'm really surprised so many people like this look. IMHO this is now the worst uniform ever created, replacing the neon green jerseys of the Orlando Thunder of the WLAF.

take that back, the neon greens ruled! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They looked really ugly when first intro'd, but when I saw them in the game last night, they looked much better over pads, with the helmets. The real problem is the orange socks. If they changed those to aqua, it would look a lot better. Still not better than aqua, but not a bad changeup. For a while, the Fins seemed to be using a lot of navy; that might be good for a third jersey.

Archived