Complete set of Final Four logos

deliver2david

Final Four logos 1979-2013

I finally got around to putting together all of the logos I have for the Final Four. They started doing logos in 1979 and all of them are there at the Photobucket link With the Super Bowl going to a standardized look now, I like that these have a little more character still, and I thought that some of you would like seeing them all since it is really hard to find good versions of past ones.

Really nice job putting these together! I love the originality in some of them. 2006 is still my favorite but I'm a little biased. I would love to see the Final Four return to Seattle. There's just something about having it in the Pacific Northwest that I really like. As for now its New Orleans and then on to Atlanta -_-

Thanks for posting these! It made me realize how badly Indianapolis a civic icon besides the Indy 500, which would be very confusing in a logo of an event of another sport (for obvious reasons). That's probably why the logos for the years it was held in Indy are very generic.

Thanks for posting these! It made me realize how badly Indianapolis a civic icon besides the Indy 500, which would be very confusing in a logo of an event of another sport (for obvious reasons). That's probably why the logos for the years it was held in Indy are very generic.

The 1992 logo actually has another piece on it over the top right of the state with the 100th anniversary of basketball logo in a square. It was on the banner in Cameron until the banners were replaced and resized after the 2010 Championship and the 100th anniversary square was removed, matching the logo attached to this thread.

It's amazing how these have gone from dull to pretty interesting thanks to the Super Bowl logo "system".

As for Indy, perhaps their next logo can feature something from monument circle since it was shown a lot as part of Super Bowl festivities.

And the 2013 logo would be so much better without a gradient.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Archived