Angry Birds Sports Concepts

JSauer21

I was browsing the request forum when I found THIS, and I thought what a interesting idea. I gave it a try, and it became a little popular, and more requests shortly followed. I decided to spread this idea over to the concepts forum, where I'll remake logos using Angry Birds chaacters, and possibly make uniforms.

Starting With The MLB

1. St. Louis Cardinals

2. Baltimore Orioles

3. Toronto Blue Jays

QMfFi.jpg

My Website/Portfolio: jsa-designs.devianart.com

Even though the red bird is easily the most crappy bird in the game, STL wins this contest because the red bird is also the most recognizable.

You should use the big black TNT bird for the Atlanta Falcons or Baltimore Ravens, possibly.

And the white bomber bird should be used for the Chicago Cubs because they always lay an egg.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Even though the red bird is easily the most crappy bird in the game, STL wins this contest because the red bird is also the most recognizable.

You should use the big black TNT bird for the Atlanta Falcons or Baltimore Ravens, possibly.

And the white bomber bird should be used for the Chicago Cubs because they always lay an egg.

no the white bird should be for the eagles.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Baltimore Orioles. The primary logo didn't turn out very good, because the birds have completely different body proportions. The cap logo didn't turn out too bad though.

KCFhL.jpg

Pr2de.jpg

You're right. Damn that cap logo is awesome. Very nice work.

gYH2mW9.png

lol, this is great stuff. Can't wait to see the Blue Jays.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived