Ottawa Senators

B-mer

Here's a work in progress. A call back to the pre-edge jerseys. Away is an edge verion of the old, home is a red version of that. Alternate is the current just white in place of vintage white.

sens.png

I'm at work so i don't have access to a good program to do more than the jersey in paint. I'll add logos. Home and road need shoulder logo too. Really looking for feedback on the home jersey. The rest has all been done before.

• 5 weeks later...

update...

sensaltlogocopy2.png

edit: oops, just noticed part of the laurel got erased. I'll fix that up.

Looks good, I've actually done something similar to this for the Senators.

The leaf on the top of the logo is a nice touch to a nice logo.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

OK, so here are more Sens jerseys!

sens3_zps29008cac.png

I wanted to utilize the barberpole but not on the whole jersey. I looked at a few things like the Vancouver Millionaires jerseys the Canucks have worn lately, and even a Rhode Island Reds jersey that has a barberpole design as inspiration. The only difference between both sets is the stripes across the upper chest. Which looks better? General comments?

I'm not tied to the unused 2D logo, so the original logo or even the current 3D one could be substituted.

Quite an interesting look, but I think that the barberpole look is better left to the 67's. Maybe if you were to add a thin tan/gold stripe into the barberpole stripes it would really set it off. But if I had to choose between these 2 sets I'd say set 2. The first set looks a little crowded

Thanks guys. Seeing them all together I think I do like the first set the most. I've always liked their old white jersey and thought that design should be applied to the home with the black sleeves. Adding that desire with how they've turned to a primarily red team I think it fits well.

I think the only change would be using the old logo, or one of the mashup updates done here.

My last set I think I like the dark #2, so maybe that can be an alt with the other set instead of the heritage classic one.

Archived