mrgross25's NHL Concepts

mrgross25

Columbus- Awesome. Very clean, and they (white especially) look like civil war-era military uniforms.

Nashville- I favor these big time over the piping/apron thing they have now. Would love to see a navy alternate with a different logo.

Tampa- I think the roundel logo is more of a shoulder patch. They really only need a bolt of lightning on the front. Maybe switch out the logos you have on the primaries and alternate.

All in all, good work. Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

sig.png

Interesting. I'd mash your Lightning alternate with the home and road sets for a few reasons:

-The roundel logo is a weak primary crest. As mundane as the gatorade logo is, it's heaps and bounds superior to the roundel, which is even more mundane.

-The Caps striping makes no sense other than it just being different than anything we've ever seen them in.

-The color pallet order you chose is spot on but I'd like to see a more honolulu blue shade for variety.

-The shoulder striping on the alternate looks great and would be unique to them. Translate that design element to your home and roads and expand on the idea from there.

I don't exactly like the way you'ved pieced it together but the potential is definitely there, enough to get me to tinker around with my suggestions myself. It's your concept so feel free to take whatever you want from my opinions.

Midway.png

New concept! The recently-swept Penguins! Based on the Penguins original uniforms.

Pittsburgh_Penguins_Jersey_Concept_TG_1_b.png

The home and road are too different from each other.

Also I would go a little more outside the box. You should add some of your own creative imput on the designs, and not just fill in the Penguins template with black and gold.

Edit - One last thing: The word "Concepts" is upside down in your personnal logo, and the center star is missing on the left side.

Archived