**Sabretooth Logo**Updated w/ Preds Colors**

hettinger_rl

I just drew this up in the last hour. I took some inspiration from my Lion Concept thinking it would work nicely as a Sabretooth Tiger. Well it didn't work too nicely, I basically had to re-draw everything. During the process I was thinking of what teams it may fit, NHL's Predators or the AFL's SaberCats... I feel it would be an improvement over the either, but especially the SaberCats. There is obvously a lot of work yet to be done, but let me know what you think of the sketch. C&C appreciated.

mwbdys.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I actually thought of the same two teams. Not sure what to change exactly,(only thing that comes to mind is making the visible ear a little longer and maybe curl it up a little.)but with the right color scheme this could be an excellent logo. Off to a good start though!

I actually thought of the same two teams. Not sure what to change exactly,(only thing that comes to mind is making the visible ear a little longer and maybe curl it up a little.)but with the right color scheme this could be an excellent logo. Off to a good start though!

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I think 3rd one is best. But I would try to clean up around where the bottom of the jaw connects to the rest of the head. It's very skinny and it looks as if the bottom half of the jaw is just kind of hanging there, if you get what I'm saying. Other than that its an awesome logo.

I love it with the SaberCats colors. Would you mind if I used this in my ArenaFL concept thread? (Full credit to you, of course). I was trying to see if Ren could update the logo, but I'm afraid it may be awhile before I get it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I love it with the SaberCats colors. Would you mind if I used this in my ArenaFL concept thread? (Full credit to you, of course). I was trying to see if Ren could update the logo, but I'm afraid it may be awhile before I get it.

Sure.
Thank you!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 2 weeks later...

You can certainly draw, which is the hard part... but I'd like to see your illustrating skills take that next step forward. Maybe try smoothing out some lines, creating some hard edges, and eliminating some of the extra details?

Archived