All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yup, I was thinking of the SAFR caps. Is this allowed in the NFL yet?
  3. I don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but the draft used those team logo illustrations again across the facilities (background, tunnel, etc.). I can't find all the artwork, but I thought it was cool.
  4. Pretty sure this is a Guardian cap:
  5. The Keys aren’t on hiatus. Only the Ghost Hounds and it’s not because of the question mark uniforms. It’s some weird reasoning of uneven number of teams in the Atlantic League. They’re set to return in 2025.
  6. I think Cleveland would be better off grabbing Justin Fields if they are moving away from Watson. Pittsburgh apparently only want him and Russ for this season. We're already dealing with one diva at quarterback this season, we don't need one who's father is the diva. https://giphy.com/explore/throwing-water
  7. That's not the Guardian Cap. This is:
  8. Mark Kelso would appreciate this. I have to say it's been weird to see UFL players practice with them, but not having them in the same colors as the team, but I'd expect that won't be an issue for NFL players that want to wear them in games.
  9. There's seems to be a logic to that. If the HC is a defensive guy, and the offense does well, the OC becomes the latest hot HC candidate. I think he has pointed out instances where that is the case. You could also suffer at QB by playing on a team whose offense and coordinators suck. It happens both ways.
  10. teams that could be looking: Cowboys (if Dak walks away), Giants, Jets, Raiders, Seahawks, Rams, Steelers, Titans, Browns and Saints
  11. I'm sure the NFL can find some way to get logos on it, or develop one that can. Every player should wear these. So they should figure it out before they're mandatory in 10-20 years
  12. Deion has already listed the teams he wants to take his son and Travis Hunter. Basically all of the teams he's played for (Falcons, 49ers, Cowboys, Commanders, Ravens) and Eagles. None of those teams need a QB, unless the Cowboys let Dak Prescott walk away (which is still possible).
  13. Can Guardian Caps be painted or have decals applied to match the team's normal helmet? I was reading the FAQs on their site and they're currently only making them in 7 colors, and there was nothing about whether they can be painted or have decals applied (though that would be tough, given the shape.)
  14. San Antonio’s YouTube Kicker literally admitted he needed to learn how to tackle.
  15. I don't think the injury bug is worse this year than normal, but you also have idiots that are trying to say that if they kept the old XFL kickoff players wouldn't be on the injured list. Those injuries would have occurred regardless of the style of kickoff, because those players weren't tackling properly.
  16. Is there a way they could put an extra shell or something that allows the helmet design to be seen, a la Steve Wallace?
  17. That's 100% not every team's goal. I firmly believe that many teams - mostly the ones that don't get much attention - just want to capitalize on trends and change every few years to keep the merch train going.
  18. I could live with the banana yellow for the Rams. Just fix the helmet horn and get rid of the gradient numbers and they're a fine modern update. Oh and burn everything 'bone'
  19. And say that whomever has the first pick can't draft him because Dion doesn't like their third string LT.
  20. Well that's an interesting turn of events. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/nfl-gives-players-option-to-wear-guardian-caps-during-games?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2_1caAaHfhrLjTLAtXNeah6stIU1tYFYf_r1I0IvjzvB0ECfgdV-o0ejk_aem_AZkwqeF86W2HkgT_B4hEJyxsOg0NIevVu_0eZ6u3qfww7zNzxOnAgLMc3WZVSZcI7ofp4K8LpYbRxmtEM_RVWe3E
  21. I saw first hand what happens when a great QB/OC tandem is broken up. Ironically, the Ass Birds' HC is an offensive guy, he just sucks at offense. They tried to promote from within to maintain some continuity, and it blew up in their stupid faces. I think unless you have an all-timer like Brady or Mahomes or Manning, continuity is extremely important, and I'd think twice before hiring some DC that's just going to have a revolving door of OCs (unless I could get a good OC who simply doesn't have HC aspirations.) BUTTTTTTTTT, what I don't get is how a defensive coach seemingly knows nothing about offense (and vice versa.). It's all football. A DC plans against offenses, so it's not like they don't know how to scheme an offense to beat a defense. And vice versa. I think if any HC, whether a former defensive guy or offensive guy, can't manage the other side of the ball, then they suck and maybe need to spend 30 hours a day in the office trying to figure it out.
  22. See, that's what a lot of people believe when it cones to the Rams. I agree that under the current template, there are some flaws, but for the most part, I agree with them.
  23. Coach Prime is going to hype his son Shedeur up as a first round pick.
  24. Ok, that makes more sense. I can see what you mean by the yellow and white stripe being pointless (white-on-bone especially so), but I would absolutely want that blue stripe on the bone pants. I just can't stand stripeless pants.
  25. I'm hearing now that he had an opportunity to transfer to Alabama and make a lot in NIL money, but chose to stay loyal to Toledo and the coaches that gave him his opportunity. On one hand, that's very noble. Gotta respect loyalty. But on the other hand, is there a little element of fear there? Loyalty be damned, if you have the opportunity to make a lot of money - and that opportunity could vanish at any time with a single injury - you take it, unless you're either from a wealthy family or maybe you're a little scared of jumping into the bigger pond. Or I'm over thinking it, and he's just a good kid and there's nothing more to it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.