Boston Bruins Concept

Flame

******* LOOK AT MY NEXT POST FOR UPDATE!!!!!!! *******

Other NHL Concepts:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Well I just tried to combine different eras really.

On the black jersey I pretty much kept the alt they have now, just added a few minor changes.

On the white jersey, same thing really as the black jersey just different colors. I kept the bottom striping pattern they had today.

On the alt is where I spent the most time, I used their old logo which I really like, recolored it, then used some parts of the old jerseys they had when they had this jersey, but I changed the parts just a bit. If you look at this striping, and then look at the home and roads, you'd think it's the same, but it's not.

bostonbruinsconceptbn6.png

That's pretty much it really, and I know Savard isn't the Assistant Captain, but it's pretty much his team now, so I just put it on there.

I really couldn't think of anything to do with the Bruins, so I just pulled this out. :P

C&C please!

espnsignq8.png

Okay, sorry about the big delay, I was busy and to be honest I kinda forgot about this concept.

All I changed were removing the yoke striping in the home and away, I kept it in the alt to give it the 'old school' feel, and removed the pooh and kept the alt logo on the shoulders. Hopefully the images are now bigger so you can see the detail.

bostonbruinsconcepthomewq3.png

bostonbruinsconceptawayce0.png

bostonbruinsconceptaltmy1.png

Also i'm kinda disappointed about the lack of comments because I really thought this was one of my better concepts. :P

But thanks to those who did reply! :flagcanada:

espnsignq8.png

Im really feeling the third jersey with the vintage logo, Bu ti think the first white stripe below the logo should go. I think if that was yellow as well "more yellow on the yoke of the jersey" it wold really look awesome.

**UPDATE**

bostonbruinsconceptaltdo9.png

Okay, I only changed the alt a bit by removing the white stripe like drevel recommended, and also changed the yoke striping on the alt to add more yellow.

Im really feeling the third jersey with the vintage logo, Bu ti think the first white stripe below the logo should go. I think if that was yellow as well "more yellow on the yoke of the jersey" it wold really look awesome.

I didn't understand what you meant by that, did you mean to make the whole shoulders yellow instead of it being black? If that's what you meant it didn't look that good.

espnsignq8.png

I'd ditch the retro logo as a shoulder patch on the standard set. One of my pet peeves with hockey uniforms is forced shoulder patches where they're not needed.

Other than that, this is a great concept. A classic look fitting for an Original 6 team.

Archived