Ottawa Senators concept (now with Alt)

elliott

Here is my latest concept: I wanted to keep some elements of the Senators original look from the early 90's, the striping for those jerseys were my inspiration. They ended up turning out very different, though. I kept gold to a minimum. As far as I know this is the first concept using the new alternate logo.

A red alternate is coming, with the 2d profile logo.

C+C is appreciated.

OttawaSenatorsCocnept.gif

i actually really like those. i cant really see anything that i don't really like

Hey, dude...

Rather than spamming the entire board with "I like it!!!!111", why don't you take the time to provide more input on the concept, and slow down.

Tone down the sig as well.

As for the concept....

The shoulder patches are a little too large for my tastes, and the yellow trim doesn't show up well against the white on the roadies. Otherwise, though, it is pretty good.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's okay... kind of looks like the jerseys from the 1995-96 season. I don't like the gold stripes personally, the shade on them looks orange and I don't think it really fits the Sens all that well. I know that's the colour from the logo, but what can I say? Maybe you should recolour the logo as well.

Nice classic look on your uniforms though, which is a nice touch.

thecatch.jpg

Overall, good concept. Just wondering though, where did you get that 2-d logo from?? Did it just fly over my head or is it a made up one?

You obviously are spending too much time with the paint window open, boy.

philly.png

just two things...

First.. Im positive that the home jersies will be red since scotiabank bought the arena, the whole "rev up the red" thing, and the preview on the site shows a red jersey.. while I liked the black the most I just dont think its coming back unless thirds make a comeback next year..

Second... on the away.. its just seems a little too white to mee... the black arms on the old one are what made it unique and nice.

dont take me as a harsh because they are ok designs they just seem a little plain in comparison with the old sens jersies... but as far as any leaked pics go it seems that they are going plain as can be anywyas... :cursing:

Can't say i'm a fan of the gold and red bands, coupled with white on the arms and bottom of the jersey. Comes across as extremely tacky(I.e Florida Panthers jersey).

Other than that, it's alright(Either ditch the pinstripe gold, or make it a thicker band).

To be honest with you, thats the only thing about the jersey thats putting me off about it.

Archived