My New Helmet is Here

lets_go_red

Just an update, this is what came of the competition I held on this board. I ended up not moving away from the sprint cars on the side of my helmet- the painter really liked the idea, and he ran with the steel horse on top. As far as preseason goes- we went 5-1, I had the only shutout at the fall classic. We open up the regular season this Saturday at Indiana. For the guys who have Roughrider gear coming...don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. The merchandise the front office ordered for this season is coming in next week, thats when I'll buy your stuff.

helmettop.jpg

helmetsideb.jpg

helmetside.jpg

helmetfront.jpg

one more pic...

brewerssig.jpg

to answer the questions-

my family is really into sprint cars...close friend races them, grandpa used to pit them, and its probably what i would be doing if i wasnt playing hockey.

I'll probably wear the helmet 1 year, maybe next year too if i dont go to college after this season.

It is a Warwick, i love it.

EZ- I didn't know Topeka had a Junior B squad, I know the roadrunners, but thats NAHL so Tier II junior a, who are those guys?

brewerssig.jpg

Nice mask, Troy. Give 'em heck this season. And don't worry about your NCFA team. I'll be HAPPY to draft and submit lineups for you. :devil:

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just an update, this is what came of the competition I held on this board. I ended up not moving away from the sprint cars on the side of my helmet- the painter really liked the idea, and he ran with the steel horse on top. As far as preseason goes- we went 5-1, I had the only shutout at the fall classic. We open up the regular season this Saturday at Indiana. For the guys who have Roughrider gear coming...don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. The merchandise the front office ordered for this season is coming in next week, thats when I'll buy your stuff.

helmettop.jpg

helmetsideb.jpg

helmetside.jpg

helmetfront.jpg

one more pic...

Very cool mask. I'm sure it looks awesome when your in uniform and pads

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Archived