Working on my fantasy baseball league (NEW UPDATE: SoCal Doles)

RoughRiders99

Hey folks,

I'm one of those people who creates uniforms for all of the teams in his fantasy league! In my league, we're entering our third year next year and we'll have a new member in the league. She wanted her team to be called the Chicago Zephyrs, so this is what I came up. I would figure that the team would be nicknamed the Z's very much like the Athletics as the A's or the Orioles as the O's.

I thought I'd drop it here and see what you guys think. I'm not quite sure about the cap logo itself tho. Something's off to me, I don't know what it is. Also, I feel that maybe the blue is a little too light.

Our league rules require at least three uniforms: Home whites, road grays, and at least one alternate jersey (can be white, colored, vested jersey, whatever)

Would love to hear your feedbacks.

Thanks!!

kPGhPsZ.jpg

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/100518-working-on-my-fantasy-baseball-league-update-2nd-team-socal-doles-need-ideashelp/?p=2316837

Love the light blue and red as well and the way you incorporated the Chicago city flag into the logo. Not to sure about the cap logo. I immediately think of sleeping, as in catching some "Z's". lol. Maybe that's just me. How about coming up with a cool "C" instead, or if you want to stick with the "Z" maybe drop the "'s". I also agree that the home jersey undershirt should be a different color...red or white. Great job though. Your fantasy league is luck to have someone who will come up with all the designs.

She wanted her team to be called the Chicago Zephyrs, so this is what I came up. I would figure that the team would be nicknamed the Z's very much like the Athletics as the A's or the Orioles as the O's.

Or like the New Orleans Zephyr's as the Z's......

I do like the look though. That color schemes is one of my all-time favorites for sports. And the logo you've got is great. The nod to the city flag under the wordmark is well executed, IMO. What about some white socks for the home unis with blue striping to mimic the sleeves?

gYH2mW9.png

Thanks for the feedbacks and suggestions everybody! I tried to listen to what you guys said and apply it to my new update.

Some updates:

- Gave the wordmarks a thicker blue outline

- Made the blue a little darker to give it a more of a "primary" style color instead of an accent color
- Added Chicago flag style to the socks and the sleeve piping
- Made the "C" a cap logo, white cap is gone. 1

6GPUulj.jpg

We're actually have two new members joining my league. One of them is the Chicago Zephyrs, which you just saw above.

Another one is the SoCal Doles, which will be based out of San Diego, California. But the thing is... we don't want to use a fruit theme for his set and I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for a logo or even the color scheme. I wouldn't mind having this team having some sort of a paradise theme.

I did come up with some word marks with different colors (they may seem generic now, but that's what I could come up with). If you can think of another color scheme, feel free to drop it in here!

I would love to hear what you guys have to say about it! Thanks!

tUrrMQW.jpg3jQhThj.jpg

7OSLjv8.jpgrLw1iM2.jpg

YTlVabd.jpgrWd0Ans.jpg

Archived