Mr.Nascar's Paint Templates - Template-Palooza on Pg. 2!

LAWeaver

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes very good work. when its finished am i allowed to convert it to inkscape

Yes you may convert it when I release the actual template. Looks like I'm still not done with the UA template either. Whoops.

Oh, and thanks Sparky! Really appreciate it!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I like the new version of the template a lot, you did a really good job with it. It is a big improvement over the first release and really fixing all of the problems that the first template had.

I do have a couple of suggestions for you though.

I think it will be large enough but for paint users especially, it is always good to have a big template because it is easier to make cleaner looks that way and assuming the user has some type of program to re-size the file afterwards they could just re-size it. I'm not saying your template isn't big enough, that is just something I always keep in mind when creating or looking for paint templates.

My biggest criticism for this is that there is not a back view. The back of the jersey could be somewhat different than the front so I'd like to see one, that isn't a huge deal to me though, once you release it I'll end up customizing it quite a bit anyways so I wouldn't mind creating my own back view for it. Another thing you could do is add laces to the cleats, not a huge complaint but something that could help the minor details of the template.

Some huge improvements on this template though, the player's arms and helmet look better, the side view of the helmet and pants are huge upgrades, you've created a paint template that stands on it's own. I'll adopt this full time once you release it. Any idea on when you will release it?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

On the pants' side view, there shouldn't be a swoosh on the right side (left image).

Similar issue on the side view of the socks: the swoosh should be flipped on one of the socks.

I have it fixed. I will release the template once I get the others fixed. Thanks for the comment!

I like the new version of the template a lot, you did a really good job with it. It is a big improvement over the first release and really fixing all of the problems that the first template had.

I do have a couple of suggestions for you though.

I think it will be large enough but for paint users especially, it is always good to have a big template because it is easier to make cleaner looks that way and assuming the user has some type of program to re-size the file afterwards they could just re-size it. I'm not saying your template isn't big enough, that is just something I always keep in mind when creating or looking for paint templates.

My biggest criticism for this is that there is not a back view. The back of the jersey could be somewhat different than the front so I'd like to see one, that isn't a huge deal to me though, once you release it I'll end up customizing it quite a bit anyways so I wouldn't mind creating my own back view for it. Another thing you could do is add laces to the cleats, not a huge complaint but something that could help the minor details of the template.

Some huge improvements on this template though, the player's arms and helmet look better, the side view of the helmet and pants are huge upgrades, you've created a paint template that stands on it's own. I'll adopt this full time once you release it. Any idea on when you will release it?

I appreciate your feedback. Let me go through this one point at a time:

- I'm not a big fan of big templates. I like to keep the size of mine down, but if the user wants to re-size it, then go ahead. I try to limit the amount of space on my laptop that I use. This template is the largest I've created coming in at 52 KB. That's not big at all, but it adds up over time.

- I have thought about adding a back view. Again, for me, it comes down to file size (I'm stingy with things like this, I know :P ) I'll play around with it though.

- The laces with the cleats thing I can do since it's such a small detail. I actually tried to minimize the amount of small spaces that are hard to get and are usually 4-5 pixels in all. I will add that too.

Anyone else? The only thing that irritates me about making templates is that (using my upcoming Arena Football League series as an example) I will get through with adding the base color for every team in the league - homes, aways, and alternates - and once I get to the last team, I have an issue with the template and edit it. I'm starting to think I'm slightly OCD, because if one pixel is off on a template, I start over on it :angered:

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

One of the best paint templates I've seen in awhile! It's similar to one I used to use but then the owner said I had to stop using it. One thing to change is out the nike logo in the front of the socks not on the side. Just wondering after you release it can I make it into Adidas and UA and put it in on here?

I'll actually be releasing Adidas and UA templates along with the nike template

One of the best paint templates I've seen in awhile! It's similar to one I used to use but then the owner said I had to stop using it. One thing to change is out the nike logo in the front of the socks not on the side. Just wondering after you release it can I make it into Adidas and UA and put it in on here?

I'll actually be releasing Adidas and UA templates along with the nike template

Sweet!

Will this ever be able in psd format? I know you can convert them but i do noot know to do that myself. Btw I really like all three templates! Nice job on the details!

I have no idea how to convert it to PSD.

Thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate it! I'm going to guess around noon-ish (give or take) is when I will have all three templates available.

Nike Mach Speed Template now available:

QBJwC1z.png

Adidas TechFit Template now available:

62jRe0R.png

Under Armour Football Template now available:

iB0YlXK.png

Maybe during winter break, I will work on making some other templates for other sports (mainly Nike-based). Enjoy, everyone!

May I suggest a paint template for soccer?

I've tried countless times to make a decent soccer template that looked good, but most did not have enough detail. I will try one for soccer. I also plan on a basketball, hockey, and Baseball templates, but right now, I'm taking a break.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm bumping this up for "Template-Palooza". I'm releasing all previously never-before-seen templates created by yours truly.

Nike Hockey Template: 2014 - "Full Body"

fmjSIbY.png

(Thanks to Matt Wilcox for providing the reference image)

Nike Hockey Template - Jersey Only:

OwOZk1G.png

Nike Hyper Elite Basketball Uniforms - "Full Body"

VK9GLTw.png

Nike Basketball Template w/o sweatbox

dLq3UN3.png

(Inspired by the same template created by JTSwag. Major props to him as I simply reduced the thickness of the lines and removed the sweatbox)

NBA Basketball Court:

2mZfKWT.png

Not much here, but it has the basic needs

Nike Soccer Uniform:

veS0IMf.png

Not my favorite template. Pics of these uniforms on forward-facing players is tough to find.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I know I might sound a bit stupid and all, I'm not the best with computers, but can someone tell me how to download and use these templates. These look great and I want to try my hand at concepts. Thx

Just right click and hit save image

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived