NCAA Grenade Baseball

JCRGraphix

Things have been pretty wild with me living in Korea and working day and night, but I finally got a chance to do some stuff for fun again. I have never been a fan of baseball as I find it tremendously boring. I decided to make it more interesting by switching out the ball with a live grenade that could go off at any time. Of course, safety would be an issue, so the players would be outfitted with military EOD-grade bomb suits, Here are some designs I came up with...

alabamacrimsontide.pngmichiganwolverines.pngoregonducks.png

do vanderbilt. If they can hit a baseball, they can hit a grenade

After further research, I found that grenade baseball was actually quite popular at Vanderbilt. In fact, they were the world champions in 1891. This season, they will be wearing special throwbacks to commemorate the 123rd anniversary of their world championship...

Here's a pic of the championship team

1891vandy.png

vanderbilt.png

I see Korea's gotten to you.

That it has. As the great HST himself said, "The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."

do vanderbilt. If they can hit a baseball, they can hit a grenade

After further research, I found that grenade baseball was actually quite popular at Vanderbilt. In fact, they were the world champions in 1891. This season, they will be wearing special throwbacks to commemorate the 123rd anniversary of their world championship...

Here's a pic of the championship team

Haha, what was it last time? The liver transplant controversy with the Swedish beer pong team? This is a tad bizarre, like the baseball pandas. I love it! :D

I think since catchers get so much extra gear in normal baseball, they should have that much less in grenade baseball. You know, for symmetry. I propose that catchers only be allowed to wear a pair of swim trunks.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

1891vandy.png

Ah, the good old days, back when REAL men played for the love of the game and didn't need any of that sissy "protective equipment." These players know the risks, if they blow up, it's their own damn fault!

I do like this though, it's pretty funny.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Here are some more!

For Penn State, I wend über-traditional except for the alternates which use their original pre-1890 color scheme...

pennstatenittanylions.png

For Boise State, I went a little out of the box like their football uniforms...

boisestatebroncos.png

Archived