New England Revolution Crest - Why Not

rtrich11

I like it, but I would definitely find a way to include "New England" on it.

Agreed.

I also feel it's too much like the Patriots. Which is what you were asking in the first place. It's a really nice rendering, but I feel with how the MLS trends have been going it's a little too complex.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

The design is great, but it's actually too Patriots, American football and MLS to me. If that makes sense.

EDIT: I know this is an MLS team, but--and maybe this is just me--the MLS has too much of that young sports league look (again, if that makes sense).

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I like it. I think i prefer the version with more white. I think is prefer navy lettering though.

And i can't help but picture the guy in a three point stance. Maybe raise his head up on the shoulders a bit, it might make for a more proud posture.

And it's hard to explain this... But maybe with the shoulders being lowered, the red shoulder loops could be used as the start of a red outline of the shield (instead of the current navy). (If the text is made navy, as i suggested, a primarily red outline would keep it from being too "navy-heavy").

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like it. I think i prefer the version with more white. I think is prefer navy lettering though.

And i can't help but picture the guy in a three point stance. Maybe raise his head up on the shoulders a bit, it might make for a more proud posture.

And it's hard to explain this... But maybe with the shoulders being lowered, the red shoulder loops could be used as the start of a red outline of the shield (instead of the current navy). (If the text is made navy, as i suggested, a primarily red outline would keep it from being too "navy-heavy").

I like this idea, but I would have the outline start with red cuff/stripes on the neck at the bottom, and maybe move them down. Would be a unique take on the crest shape. A red border with the white version would contrast well on a navy kit as well. I like how you've kept the silver toned down, but would also like to see how it looked without it.

Other than that I like the whiter version. If you keep the primary border blue then keep the script red, but if you do decide to change it to red then make it navy.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived