Paris Mounties junior hockey

Discrim

Not much to say on my end, other than this being a concept I meant to release at least four-five months ago, but better someday than no day.

parismountiesman.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like this- clearly based on the famous RCMP dress uniform. With that in mind, you might consider a broad yellow stripe down the sides of the black pants, and maybe even solid brown socks, representing the riding boots?

Paris Ontario, right?

Use the rules of heraldry for more effective sports logos! i.e. keep it simple, use good contrast...

You make such cool stuff "D" - two thumbs up!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like this- clearly based on the famous RCMP dress uniform. With that in mind, you might consider a broad yellow stripe down the sides of the black pants, and maybe even solid brown socks, representing the riding boots?

Paris Ontario, right?

Yep, Paris, Ontario...on that tangent, Mounties should bring out every major trophy for no other reason than it looks awesome. Between the likely one-time-only Rodgers-Brady matchup and the second half of the Grey Cup, I quite enjoyed Sunday.

These are pretty cool. Like the logo.

This is probably what I get for not indicating in any way that the Mounties are an actual team, or that what I used is their actual crest (granted, I largely wound up tracing this, because the only decent images I could find, both were on a black background, one had a PARIS text I wasn't going to use and the other was missing the stick blade. My portfolio as far as completely original logos isn't nearly what I wish it was). Hooray obscurity :D

You make such cool stuff "D" - two thumbs up!

Been a while, Scout

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived