Buffalo Bills Concept

JetsLuvver

The amount of red reminds me a lot of the old Patriots unis. Not sure how the Buffalo faithful would react to that.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I like it!

I guess I don't know how the fans would feel about looking like the pats of old, but I'd love to see them get rid of the piping and differing shoulder/sleeve colors.

Nice work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

these look like the old unis with the red and the blue switched around. The Bills should be in blue...I don't know why they went to a red helmet in the first place. They should go back to the older style with a lighter blue, and no one will confuse them for the Patriots (especially with an

0-4 Super Bowl record)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I guess I'm the only person in the world that actually likes the Bills uniforms the way they are.

I love the away jerseys...

I also happen to be a huge Bills fan.

I do too. I wish there was more continuity though in the unis.

To thread, like some posters said, it is plain and looks like the old Pats. And, I don't care for the blue facemask. Keep it white.

Archived