2015 College Lacrosse Uniforms and Gear Thread

RyanMcD29

Alrighty, laxheads, we're a little over 3 weeks away from the start of the season (SPRING SPORT), so let's get this year's thread of all the new uniforms and equipment college lacrosse teams are wearing going.

Feel free to post anything related to college lacrosse, even if it's not NCAA D-1 Men's Lax. And brace yourself for some really awful things to come out of Nike, Under Armour, OH GOD WARRIOR STOP, and all the rest these next five months.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

B7Z3ZJkCcAA0c-z.jpg Navy going with Under Armour

as long as Notre Dame doesn't go with the same template that looks like one of the best new looks in a while

I bet the new ND jerseys will have that new pattern down the sleeve. All in all I bet it won't look that bad.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

as long as Notre Dame doesn't go with the same template that looks like one of the best new looks in a while

I bet the new ND jerseys will have that new pattern down the sleeve. All in all I bet it won't look that bad.

If you mean those thin stripes I can almost guarantee not...

Down the shoulder. Like on the white jersey, the navy would still be navy, and have that sublimated pattern from the football jerseys. Those thin stripes are exclusive to Navy.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Down the shoulder. Like on the white jersey, the navy would still be navy, and have that sublimated pattern from the football jerseys. Those thin stripes are exclusive to Navy.

Yes yes ok just checking. I knew the thin ones were exclusive to Navy hence the guarantee not if that was the case.

Found these photos on JHU's twitter showing off new Big Ten inaugural season patch and a new word mark too...? For all I know there was a different word mark last season. I do like it more, though. Also, 19 days until start of the season! (dance)

@jhumenslacrosse

Its about time JHop got rid of that confusing wordmark with 2 outlines!

Plus,isn't it around that time where Nike gives them a new template? Also,I won't be surprised if we see more schools chose the new sleeveless jersey look.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived