NFL Draft Picks "Posters"

mgdmhl

Maybe try some prototypes with 3 colors? May end up looking better for some teams.

Do you mean making the player with 3 colors? Or something else?

Just trying to understand how you want me to use 3 colors.

Player and logo potentially, like with the Wisconsin logo how you had to do part of it with white. I'm assuming you're using posterize to make these? Try posterizing with 3 colors, and make the lightest the lightest hue in the logo, and the darkest the darkest, with a midtone for the middle. Just an idea.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe try some prototypes with 3 colors? May end up looking better for some teams.

Do you mean making the player with 3 colors? Or something else?

Just trying to understand how you want me to use 3 colors.

Player and logo potentially, like with the Wisconsin logo how you had to do part of it with white. I'm assuming you're using posterize to make these? Try posterizing with 3 colors, and make the lightest the lightest hue in the logo, and the darkest the darkest, with a midtone for the middle. Just an idea.

I actually use a different way to make these. I never heard of posterizing in photoshop until you just told me (I just know the basic tools), but I'll try it out. If it turns out good I'll post it here.

EDIT: So I tried using posterize, but I didn't totally understand how you wanted me to make it 3 colors. Could you send me a PM of a more detailed way of how you would make them with 3 colors?

JeKhnr9.png

Allen robinson to the Jaguars pleeeaasseee?

I'd say make the Jaguars teal on black instead of that gold color.

Thanks so much! Favorite college to favorite team it's awesome... Both look great! I phone wallpaper!

Which one do you like better? Personally I think the black one doesn't look as good as the gold one, but the black one might look better as an iPhone wallpaper.

JeKhnr9.png

Any of the 9ers 1st rounders comming

Not currently in the plans, but I might do Aldon Smith for your 1st rounder. I am planning on doing a Kaepernick (2nd rounder) one in the near future. I do have this Chris Borland one done already... (If anyone didn't know I was a Badger fan, you probably do now with all Wisconsin players on here)

vcgZFF6.png

JeKhnr9.png

Any of the 9ers 1st rounders comming

Not currently in the plans, but I might do Aldon Smith. I do have this Chris Borland one done... (If anyone didn't know I was a Badger fan, you probably do now with all Wisconsin players on here)

vcgZFF6.png

AWESOME. and no I couldn't tell (sarcasm)

I was trying to be funny don't take it the wrong way. Awesome job though

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Figured I would just post the rest of the ones I had finished before I started this thread. Some of these are the same player already posted but in a different picture. (Same thing going on with the Wisconsin, Seahawks, and Texans logos as before) The Wilson, Mason(2), and Watt ones were the first ones I made, I that order.

oOlyMNw.pngPdZDutR.pnguwHSsgP.png

LcdOkQD.pngE7z95hK.pngyI4qmh8.pnghqCUdn8.pngUOBIMbp.png

JeKhnr9.png

how about a CJ Spiller one from way back

First of all, what did you think of the Henderson one? Second, I'm not going to do a Spiller one because he's probably not going to be back in Buffalo next season. I'll post a list of players I plan on doing within the next few months from the last 3-4 drafts later today in the OP.

JeKhnr9.png

Allen robinson to the Jaguars pleeeaasseee?

I'd say make the Jaguars teal on black instead of that gold color.

Thanks so much! Favorite college to favorite team it's awesome... Both look great! I phone wallpaper!

Which one do you like better? Personally I think the black one doesn't look as good as the gold one, but the black one might look better as an iPhone wallpaper.
I'd say I think using that picture, the fact Robinson is in blue I think the teal and black should switch. I hate this gold they brought in... That's why I suggested change.very very good they look awesome all of them

can I request Alfred Morris or RG3?

Check the OP, RG3 is on the "to do list"

Could you make wallpaper versions of these

Could you also do Montee Ball

Yeah, I can do Montee Ball. I won't do wallpapers of all of them, but is there one you specifically want as a wallpaper? And what are the dimensions, in pixels, you want it in?

JeKhnr9.png

Great work all-around here. I love concepts like this.

When you get a chance, can you do Jarvis Landry one? No rush, take your time I appreciate it if you get it done!

I'll add him to the list. Won't know how soon I'll be able to get him done. I think I'll bump requested players to the top of the "to do list".

i love the henderson one. you did great work on it expesially because lineman are hard to work with

The actual work to make linemen aren't any harder. The hardest part is finding a good picture of the player by himself, and not with some random guy's arm or leg in front of the main player.

JeKhnr9.png

can I request Alfred Morris or RG3?

Here's both...

xGkIoY2.pnghDiYvpY.png

Could you make wallpaper versions of these

Could you also do Montee Ball

Still waiting for your response regarding the dimensions for the wallpaper but here's Montee Ball...

96N35Pt.png

Great work all-around here. I love concepts like this.

When you get a chance, can you do Jarvis Landry one? No rush, take your time I appreciate it if you get it done!

EC8vg2O.pngo0S2w9d.png

JeKhnr9.png

Archived