Jaker52's Club Soccer Kit Project (LA Galaxy)

jaker52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking the Sounders, but I'm not really liking that light blue a whole lot. Other than that, this is a real solid look.

it changed a some point in the process of uploading. Will investigate.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Yea, for some reason it seems colours aren't showing up right for some people. It seems the colours are too rich to be realistic dyes on clothes. Either way, the idea gets across and it looks pretty clean

Yea, for some reason it seems colours aren't showing up right for some people. It seems the colours are too rich to be realistic dyes on clothes. Either way, the idea gets across and it looks pretty clean

I think it is the image host I use. I will be changing it soon

Edit: My problem is the image host and it does it with all the ones I tried. It doesn't do it wih PNGs though I will be fixing that on all the concepts on this thread.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I also changed all the kits on here with the colors fixed so if you care, you can look back and see how I meant it to look color-wise.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

The colours look so much better, your already amazing work just got better haha :P I like Orlando, not sold on the sash on the white kit and I'd prefer the subliminal striping from the Home kit be on the crest side, but other than that, its pretty much perfect... maybe some purple shorts option for the whites?

LA is a downgrade. Not a fan of the new sash, I liked the old one better. The color is too boring and I'd rather see the navy used more prominently. Orlando City is pretty sweet, though.

spacer.png

Archived