Jaker52's Club Soccer Kit Project (LA Galaxy)

jaker52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great set, love the electric blue and yellow.

I really like the idea of the third kit, but there's a couple little nit picky things. I think the end of the sleeves should be blue, like the collar. I also think the logo should be yellow, just like the number and the Under Armour logo. Just so it pops off the black, especially since it's on a blue line.

Also holy crap 3 inches of ICE. hope you are ok. I feel bad im here in norcal and NEVER get to experience that.

yeah I have never seen that much here. I actually enjoy it for the moment.

Love the road kit. Screams throwback HP sponsorship

I also goes with the trend of "our jersey got stuck in a printer" kinda like the US away kit. I like mine better though.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Spurs look really good. I'd change the AIA sponsor on the away to yellow so it stands out a little.

wierd because I made it navy so it wouldn't stand out. I did try it and it threw off the balance of colors and made the whole thing look a little wierd

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

SKC is done and with no telling when Middle tennessee will no longer be a giant Ice Hockey rink (and school closed all week), I could get some more teams done. I think SKC tried too hard on the home kit this year, but I also enjoyed the use of argyle. I used it in both the away and clash.

Screen_Shot_2015_03_06_at_6_54_08_PM.png

I did change the sponsor to another KC company because I could not find a vector for Ivy funds.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I went ahead and did Man City. I am trying to get some knocked out because I am going to the Smoky Mountains for the Weekend. Also, can I get more C&C this time???

Screen_Shot_2015_03_06_at_6_51_49_PM.png

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Man City looks great, except I don't know how I feel about the red on the away maybe dark blue stripes but that's just me. Overall it looks good.

they have had red in the away until about 1990 and had it periodically ever since.

I also restocked my upcoming list On my first post.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

With no school and the world down south being under 3 inches of ice, I got another team done! Expect more progress since tomorrow got cancelled too.

spurskits.jpg

Just a little presentation advice. Keep your elements in the same positions and same sizes across kits. It's particularly bad in this Spurs example, where the sponsor, numbers and badge all vary wildly in size and position. The Save As function is your friend here. Work from the same file and save as to ensure all elements remain in proportion across kits.

With no school and the world down south being under 3 inches of ice, I got another team done! Expect more progress since tomorrow got cancelled too.

spurskits.jpg

Just a little presentation advice. Keep your elements in the same positions and same sizes across kits. It's particularly bad in this Spurs example, where the sponsor, numbers and badge all vary wildly in size and position. The Save As function is your friend here. Work from the same file and save as to ensure all elements remain in proportion across kits.

I've noticed that but haven't known what to do with it. Thanks alot for the help!

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

spurskits.jpg

Looks good to me

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I went ahead and did Man City. I am trying to get some knocked out because I am going to the Smoky Mountains for the Weekend. Also, can I get more C&C this time???

mancitykits.jpg

One major problem on that away uni, you've got three big diagonal stripes across the front of a Nike kit...

Grunge-Logos.png

spurskits.jpg

This jumped out at me big time on the kits for Spurs. The ideas are pretty good. I'm not too fond of the home shirt with the navy shoulders, but it's not bad. On the third kit, I think a white Spurs logo on the shirt and shorts would be better. And speaking of shorts, what's going on with the waistband on all of the kits? Why is it different from one side to the other?

Also I think more attention needs to be given to the small quirks of each league. For instance, the Premier League uses its crest on both sleeves, has a league-specific font with the league logo embedded in the numerals and allows use of only certain colors for the numbers (white, black, navy, gold and red...I think that's it).

Lastly, work on making some of the elements flow better with the pieces of clothing. Specifically, the crests and numerals on the shorts should be angled to run parallel with the edge of the shorts. If the legs of the shorts were illustrated straight up and down, then those elements would also appear to be vertical. However, with the legs flared out, the crests and numerals should be rotated to match. Small elements like this help improve your presentation. Also, I agree with several comments asking for the backs of the jerseys and socks.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived