Which team needs a new logo/uniform?

Yankj1

IMO, the Minnesota Wild need a major overhaul! The logos aren't bad but the uniforms are an absolute/ultimate/perfect FAILURE!!! The colors and design of the jersey makes it work with exactly 0% of all other clothing in the world. Nothing complements it and it's an awful and ugly shade of green. Nobody can or will ever look good in that green jersey. I will take this statement to the grave.

Colorado Avalanche - ditch the burgundy and don't use the black anywhere other than the logos (like Anaheim snd Phoenix do). That's all I ask.

IMO, these are the NHL thirds that need to go:

Florida (the blue jersey IS the white jersey, any incredibly lazy execution.)

Philadlephia (sleeves look terrible and silver is useless and pointless)

San Jose (pretty plain for a third jersey)

Nashville (do I even have to explain?)

Boston (do I even have to explain this one either?)

Vancouver (it had it's moments)

Rangers (a conflict in tradition)

Edmonton (also a conflict in tradition)

Minnesota (poor execution of a simple idea, never mind the awful green)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Detroit: BOOOORRRRING. Add some tastefully-placed orange trim to the home unis. And add a navy blue alternate.

Touching Detroit's Home Uni's is like saying we need to get rid of the Yankee's pinstripes. You can't touch tradition!

Well I think the Rangers should do a bit of an overhaul. Go with a modernized look of the Vintage uniforms they had this year. Use the shoulder logo on the third as the main logo. I think the Habs need a third, not sure of what though (there's an idea for a contest, unless it's already been done). Anahiem needs a change. Those unis are getting boring. Detroint needs an alternate. They should do something like the leafs and use a sort of vintage jersey. I do agree with Buffalo going back to the old colour set. Use a darker blue and more of a gold colour though. Islanders need a change. I mean honestly, what kind of shoulder logo is 4 stripes alternating blue and orange? (yes I do know they stand for the 4 cups they won) New Jersey needs a third. Pittsburgh needs to darken the gold on the away whites. You can't even see it. Tampa needs to modernize a bit, as does Florida. Finally, Carolina needs less red in the home unis, and maybe a possible black third.

For MLB:

Toronto: I say just change the hats and alternate jerseys blue.

San Diego: I'm not a big fan of the kacki color (especially the all kacki road unifoms). I'd say just change the kacki color and road uniforms.

Baltimore: There are a couple things I'd like to see here (probably since I'm a local fan). I'd like to Baltimore on the road jerseys. I'd also like to see a return of the cartoon bird (the one used on the cap from 1966-1988 we haven't had a winning season since switching to the current logo). Finally I wouldn't mind having an orange alternate but I like the black one they have now.

some people might think this is way way way too bold, but i think the whole mlb should change their unis to have the sleeveless style with the primary logo in the upper right. and the yankees can leave the pinstripes, but i really like those sleeveless unis.

nhl: eliminate most of the 3rd unis cause only a few are good, and i think the florida panthers, toronto maple leafs, boston bruins, calgary flames, and san jose sharks all need refreshers

nba: i like a lot, but a few still need changes: bulls, bobcats, hornets, sonics, warriors

nfl: cardinals, bears, redskins, dolphins, browns

Archived