My take on various MLS Teams (Chicago Primary 5/15)

upperV03

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks good, hope to see and update on the chicago away kit

I should have an update on the Chicago away kit either tomorrow or Sunday. Could even be later tonight, but most likely not. Thanks for all the comments

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Back today with the updated Chicago secondary kit. The flag motif remains on the shirt, and now there are thin red hoops below the sky blue stripes, and one above them. The adidas stripes are now solid red, and the side stripes have been removed.

PKZSlxL.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Once again, sorry for the layoff. I have decided to carry on with Chicago before finishing DCU, so today I have the primary strip. It is very similar to the secondary kit, except this time the flag stripe is located below the crest, and the thin navy hoops are more spaced out. Sky blue has been permanently added to the crest, and is now featured as an accent color in the team branding. This kit offers a new take on what has been somewhat of a traditional design for the club; the white chest stripe. Navy is still an integral part of the branding, and the thin hoops offer a twist on a classic design. Personally, I am quite fond of this design, and can't wait to hear some of your feedback.

6HxTNTe.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Once again, sorry for the layoff. I have decided to carry on with Chicago before finishing DCU, so today I have the primary strip. It is very similar to the secondary kit, except this time the flag stripe is located below the crest, and the thin navy hoops are more spaced out. Sky blue has been permanently added to the crest, and is now featured as an accent color in the team branding. This kit offers a new take on what has been somewhat of a traditional design for the club; the white chest stripe. Navy is still an integral part of the branding, and the thin hoops offer a twist on a classic design. Personally, I am quite fond of this design, and can't wait to hear some of your feedback.

6HxTNTe.png

Very nice. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

spacer.png

^^I did that at first, but it made the white stripe on the chest look a tad bit out of place. I changed the stripes to white just to balance out the white from the chest stripe, and also for the sake of tradition.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

^^I did that at first, but it made the white stripe on the chest look a tad bit out of place. I changed the stripes to white just to balance out the white from the chest stripe, and also for the sake of tradition.

Ok, personally I think it looks fine, I'm not in love with it, but its very good. Also, I don't know if someone already asked this, but why does your template not have all the stitching and extra details, like the raysox template usually has?

Ok, personally I think it looks fine, I'm not in love with it, but its very good. Also, I don't know if someone already asked this, but why does your template not have all the stitching and extra details, like the raysox template usually has?

It actually does have all of the stitching and details, but I make them very subtle. If you look really closely, you may be able to see them.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

It actually does have all of the stitching and details, but I make them very subtle. If you look really closely, you may be able to see them.

maybe make them a little darker, they help with the detail and dimension

Archived