My take on various MLS Teams (Chicago Primary 5/15)

upperV03

Here is the updated Sounders home kit. I added the skyline to the back of the shirt, and downloaded Conrad's font and used that. I opted to keep the MLS logos the same. I'll update all of my previous finished kits with Conrad's font just for consistency's sake, and plan on having the Seattle secondary and possibly third kit posted early tomorrow. Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions.

kaGvk1c.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching this thread, and many others. But to be honest been very lazy to give C&C, since I usually like to go in depth and well that takes up my time. So since I've seen all your designs, and want to give minor feedback, if it isn't too late, I would like to give quick ones. But for now the Sounders jersey needs the skyline to be in the middle.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

All of my previously completed kits have now been updated with Conrad's font. I will have the Seattle secondary posted within the next few hours. Also, Happy Easter to any and all who celebrate.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I am back again with the secondary kit for the Seattle Sounders. Although I do not like the trend of MLS teams unveiling white secondary kits, I was quite intrigued by the Sounders' secondary they put out this year. I thought they could be improved by featuring blue in an increased capacity, and by making the design elements more distinguishable from those of the primary kit. In this kit, blue is much more prevalent, and like the primary, the skyline is again sublimated into the shirt. To distinguish from the home kit, there are two green stripes going across the chest, mimicking the design from the crest. In addition, the skyline is zoomed in, centered, and moved down the shirt. Feel free to leave C&C.

VZXcREJ.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Here is an update of the Seattle secondary kit. I took out the blue, and added more stripes to the front of the shirt. The stripes, which start just below the crest, fade from rave green to silver as they go down the shirt. Finally, the socks mimic the shirt with the fading stripes. Hope you all enjoy the changes!

WuGpUZS.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The updated away definitely looks great, Although I would remove the back skyline, it's not need and seems too excessive. The design really looks great, and I think you should complete the look with the addition of those fading stripes on the shorts. Maybe make the adidas stripes fade.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

^ I haven't quite decided yet. It just depends on how busy I am in the coming weeks. I am hopeful that I can get a good amount of teams done, and if I have enought time, I will do the whole league.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I really like what you did with the second Sounders white road jersey. The stripes just work. I think it is hard to have a city outline on a uniform, especially in soccer. Oh, and go Sounders.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

^ I haven't quite decided yet. It just depends on how busy I am in the coming weeks. I am hopeful that I can get a good amount of teams done, and if I have enought time, I will do the whole league.

No rush, just wondering since most of these have been spectacular.

spacer.png

Great progress but I think this is not quite there. I love what you did to fix the front of the kit but I think the tower on the back should be done with altogether. The numbers should also be green.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Great progress but I think this is not quite there. I love what you did to fix the front of the kit but I think the tower on the back should be done with altogether. The numbers should also be green.

I'll get rid of the space needle on the back, but I am keeping the name and numbers the way they are. Personally the green names and numbers were a little overkill when I first tried them, and not quite as legible as they should be. Also, Seattle third should be posted either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon (more probable).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived