Browns Leak Tweak

JH360

I'd strongly suggest fixing the sleeve stripes. You don't want to have the exact same striping pattern on all the jerseys, especially on your brown set. The primary color of your stripe does not need to match the primary color of your jersey. It makes it impossible to see and look like it doesn't match the rest of the set.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

You need to add more orange to the jersey and pants. It looks more like practice gear than a gameday uniform.

Interesting point. Kinda agree. What's funny is I've always liked the striped down practice stuff more.

I'd strongly suggest fixing the sleeve stripes. You don't want to have the exact same striping pattern on all the jerseys, especially on your brown set. The primary color of your stripe does not need to match the primary color of your jersey. It makes it impossible to see and look like it doesn't match the rest of the set.

Yeah. When I did that I actually liked the look of the thin white piping but recognized it didn't match up with the rest. It reminded me of the UConn football uniforms. Perhaps if I used the same thin white striping on the orange uniform, and even maby incorporated a thin orange trim around the numbers and leg striping, similar to the UConn uni, it would all sinc up better.

BIJu002CcAAVpSc.jpg

Archived