NFL Flag Redesign Reboot (Pittsburgh Horsemen)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did not happen to get the Wasps uniform from this thread, did you?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98092-history-of-a-fictional-football-league-1973-offseason/

look closer

nm theres 84 pages

i did this thread before with basically the same uniforms and stuff get "Reboot". well he used the same host picture, and i kindly asked him if he could change it and he said he would. if you want to find it in there be my guest

These are pretty nice. I like the use of yellow to avoid a generic red and blue color scheme, but it does look a little weird as just the number outline in the home and away (I know it's in the logos too, but it's really minimal). I think you should try to incorporate it somewhere else on those jerseys. I hate red jersey/red pants monochrome looks, they look really bad to me, so I'm not a huge fan of the alternate, but other than that it's ok. A couple quick template things: the flag chest patch looks a little close to the armpit and the sword on the helmet gets cut off by the earhole.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

• 1 month later...

That looks a bit too much like Colorado's flag to me.

colorados flag will not be used

I understand that. Colorado is not a city, so its flag is not going to be used. I probably should've been clearer. I'm not saying it's bad (I like Colorado's flag), but I am saying that I don't think yellow is needed.

Cleveland: I actually really like this one. It looks a bit like the old Ohio Glory team. That's a good thing btw.

• 1 month later...

Archived