Animated LED Sign Signatures (INCLUDE ANIMATION TYPE PLEASE!!!!!)

packerfan21396

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one may pose a challenge but if you can't do it It's fine. I want a Rays one like you already make but in white with an amber and white outlines. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

dEPByBy.gif

Can I get one that says cubsfan 2015 on it? thanks!

UrlnJqp.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

This one may pose a challenge but if you can't do it It's fine. I want a Rays one like you already make but in white with an amber and white outlines. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

dEPByBy.gif

Sorry if I'm sounding rude but I wanted the blue one like rays fan's but a white outline around the 'rays' script. Once again, thanks in advance!

dEPByBy.gif

Sorry if I'm sounding rude but I wanted the blue one like rays fan's but a white outline around the 'rays' script. Once again, thanks in advance!

For consistency and realistic reasons, I mentioned before that I don't want to have multiple colors of LED's in one sign signature. But what I can do is make the scrolling wordmark white like the above and change the border to the double blue of Raysfan12's signature, if you want.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

dEPByBy.gif

For consistency and realistic reasons, I mentioned before that I don't want to have multiple colors of LED's in one sign signature. But what I can do is make the scrolling wordmark white like the above and change the border to the double blue of Raysfan12's signature, if you want.

WqRuGcO.gif

Could I get one for the University of North Dakota please? With the interlocking ND then North Dakota after it and green and black for the background? These look GREAT keep up the fantastic work!

28oUP5K.gif

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Tampa Bay Lightning 2004 Stanley Cup Champions, but you might need to update it in a couple weeks... Thanks!

I'm bawling! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go Bruins!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Late to the party on this, but WOW! Unbelievable job on these!

Now, for the request:

Could I get one that says CHESNEE BASKETBALL, amber lights, black border all the way around instead of 2 color? Using the same font as your Bucks one.

Thanks!

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

Archived