Arena, Stadium, and Ballparks Pictures

hubsportsfan17

SkyDome was pretty rockin that game... 24,000 for a CFL game in Toronto is pretty decent in my eyes.

The Field art does look that bad, and before anyone asks there is no Argos logo anywhere on the field, and the endzones are blank.

annoying

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

the thing with that sport turf is there is an enormous difference if they use white material vs. white pant on the green.

My college field had field or sport turf, whatever you call it. The forgot or purposely didn't put hash marks in. So they were painted on. They looked terrible vs the field lines and the C in the middle. The paint will wear as a season goes on, and I guess this way, they have have new advertising as the years go on.

So they skydome has that new turf? does any major sport team play on astroturf anymore?

I thought the blue jays were one of the last ones in baseball...

So they skydome has that new turf? does any major sport team play on astroturf anymore?

I thought the blue jays were one of the last ones in baseball...

The Jays still play on AstroTurf. Only the Argos play on the new surface

I saw, I came, I left.

I just returned from a trip to Boise, and I got a couple pics of the Bank of America Centre and the ballpark where the Boise Hawks minor league baseball team play. I also have pics from PGE Park in Portland and Volcanoes Stadium in Keizer, OR. If anyone's interested, I'll try to get those posted in a couple days.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I just returned from a trip to Boise, and I got a couple pics of the Bank of America Centre and the ballpark where the Boise Hawks minor league baseball team play. I also have pics from PGE Park in Portland and Volcanoes Stadium in Keizer, OR. If anyone's interested, I'll try to get those posted in a couple days.

Good grief, man. You went all the way to Boise and didn't get any pix of the smurf turf at BSU's football field?

Archived