Exeter _____ fantasy logos (UPDATE 3 SEPT 12) (admirals and FIREBIRDS)

flyersfan

this is for a fantasy football league that I play in with my friends. none are too familiar with hockey so I took the Milwaukee admirals new logo. I did make a couple changes to make It my own. any suggestions? and PLEASE do not call me a copier/plaigiarist because this was done for a friendly league, just for fun. THE ORIGINAL LOGO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I simply edited it. Please give suggestion! its for fantasy football

OLD (original):

UyLwPEV.png

NEW (my edit):

iqpxOqh.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I have no idea who designed the original logo, but that is one of the best looking logos IMO I've seen in a long time. LOVE the epaulets. I would certainly make the E logo grey. Also i would make the "exeter" text a little shorter (maybe make the text smaller and then space out a little more) as i think its just a fraction too close to the skull and "admirals" text.

Personally, all I would do is remove Milwaukee from the original. But that's just me.

I agree. I like your idea, but this would look better.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

When you removed the star below ADMIRALS, you should have adjusted the underline of the "DMIRAL" part as well. I suggest removing the "A" and the centered pointy area that contained the star. Then replacing it with a solid underline for the "DMIRAL" part and make the outlines straight horizontally below the "DMIRAL" part.
By choosing this bold logo, no matter how many minor changes you make it will always "look too similar". But for your purposes, you choose a good logo.

When you removed the star below ADMIRALS, you should have adjusted the underline of the "DMIRAL" part as well. I suggest removing the "A" and the centered pointy area that contained the star. Then replacing it with a solid underline for the "DMIRAL" part and make the outlines straight horizontally below the "DMIRAL" part.

By choosing this bold logo, no matter how many minor changes you make it will always "look too similar". But for your purposes, you choose a good logo.

now that you said this, I see why you meant. And It just looked TOO similar. I want it to be personalized a little bit more than just removing the name kind of thing. I understand it's very similar still

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived