Houston to host 2006 NBA All-Star game

the_cynic

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I was gonna say, Pittsburgh is already too early with the ASG, now Houston wants in literally back to back? LOL

Good to see Houston getting the ASG though, a good ending in a 2 year run of showing off its newest entertainment facilities.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

In Pittsburgh That is an outrage they hosted it 12 friggin uyears ago, when is Arizona gonna get one Miami, St. Louis Selig is a jackass.

Which is of course an insult to jackasses everywhere.

I saw, I came, I left.

Chill out. St. Louis will likely get the 2007 ASG, and I see Philly in 2013 as both Phoenix or Miami (if they're still in buisness) get 2009 and 2011.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Chill out. St. Louis will likely get the 2008 ASG, and I see Philly in 2014 as both Phoenix or Miami (if they're still in buisness) get 2010 and 2012.

Good advice on a warm, humid day.

I saw, I came, I left.

That is, if there's no lockout in 2005-06. The CBA is up after this year. Look what happened to Philly in 2000. We waited two fricking years due to the lockout...uh, hostage situation.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

That is, if there's no lockout in 2005-06. The CBA is up after this year. Look what happened to Philly in 2000. We waited two fricking years due to the lockout...uh, hostage situation.

:therock: lockout???? :therock:

where did u read that?

That is, if there's no lockout in 2005-06.  The CBA is up after this year.  Look what happened to Philly in 2000.  We waited two fricking years due to the lockout...uh, hostage situation.

:therock: lockout???? :therock:

where did u read that?

Hockey my friend, hockey.

Archived