Hot Hands: MLB (Plus note at the top)

Htown1141

READ THIS IT IS IMPORTANT (ATLEAST TO ME): Before you request that I do your favorite MLB player, remember to post C&C. Not just A small 3 word post like "Nice concept, man!", but something that can help me make this concept series better. It doesn't have to be anthing super long, but it should be good enough to where it gets the point across clearly and will help me improve as a designer. Please be insightful on what you say, and if you see mistakes, point them out in a constructive manner. If you a harsh, that's fine, but please try to not be rude about it. And know what you're asking me when you request a player(unless I've already done the player). You are requesting that I take time out of my day, just for you, in order so you can feel entitled to more things on the boards. So know that if I don't get to you in an hour, don't get mad and quit looking at the concept or keep requesting until I post. That is not only a disservice to me, but yourself and the Concept forum as well.

Now onto the concept: First up, Anthony Rizzo

foskaT0.jpgC&C​ APPRECIATED! :)

I think that if you make the flames more defined, it's gonna be easier to see that his hands are on fire. My first thought after a glance was that his hands were just redish. It looks good though. Could you do Jose Altuve?

Here is Kris Bryant for an example of what I'm thinking of what you are talking about. Also, do you have a specific picture of Altuve you want me to use?

mED3XkU.jpg

I think that if you make the flames more defined, it's gonna be easier to see that his hands are on fire. My first thought after a glance was that his hands were just redish. It looks good though. Could you do Jose Altuve?

Here is Kris Bryant for an example of what I'm thinking of what you are talking about. Also, do you have a specific picture of Altuve you want me to use?

mED3XkU.jpg

Yeah that looks good. And here's an Altuve picture.

http://a.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/mlb/images/2015/04/27/042715-mlb-Jose-Altuve-JABO-pi-mp.vresize.1200.675.high.76.jpg

spacer.png

I think you should tint the flames for the team colors as well as the background. I also think this would look just as good with a pitcher. Can you do a Big Papi one or if you're willing to try a pitcher, and Red Sox pitcher would work for me. I don't have anY particular picture in my mind, whatever works best for you. Thanks!

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

I think it is a really cool idea, but the flames look kind of stupid. They don't look realistic, and they are a downgrade to a cool pic. Make them more realistic. Can you do one with Jeter? derek-jeter-batting.jpg

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived