Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• 4 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (15/20: SSC Rhegium)
On 5/23/2023 at 7:22 AM, MrAlwan said:

It's amazing plus for a reason I thought it was a club from Turin from the blurred logo

Thanks mate!!! Not the time for Turin yet 😏😏

On 5/23/2023 at 3:27 PM, raysox said:

That crest is insane, stellar work as always

Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks!!!

I appreciate a lot!! 💪💪

There are still 4 clubs left until the end of Lega 1, and then we will fly to the USA.😎

I can only tell you that I have already started working on American clubs.

🤫🤫🤫

Keep following!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 5/25/2023 at 4:01 PM, PascalHugo said:

Thanks mate!!! Not the time for Turin yet 😏😏

Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks!!!

I appreciate a lot!! 💪💪

There are still 4 clubs left until the end of Lega 1, and then we will fly to the USA.😎

I can only tell you that I have already started working on American clubs.

🤫🤫🤫

Keep following!!

Any hint for the last 5 clubs in this league before we move on to America.

• 1 month later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (16/20: FC Internazionale)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (17/20: US Bologna)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2016 at 6:42 PM, PascalHugo said:
1.FC Hannover
Founded in 1900, the 1.FC Hannover is definitely one of the most recognized teams of Germany. Winner of the title in 1961, the second championship played, the team has experienced many ups and downs during its long history. After relegation in 1974, the club took 20 years before returning in the Deutsche Fußball Liga. in these twenty years, the club finds several difficulties, retreating in the third division and later in the fourth. After returning to the first division in 1994, the club has always struggled for survival in the top flight. Its relegated again in 2007, returning immediately the following year. The club, however, has had European glory over the years 60's, thanks to its large number of German nationals. The team, according to statistics, is one of the most followed in sixth place as number of fans.

BeyTJHa.jpg

The crest of 1.FC Hannover has undergone many changes throughout its history. The first logo was a green flag with above depicts a "H". As time was added the rest of the words of the team, that "1.FC". Finally, in recent times, the flag was placed in a circular crest with the full name of the team and founding year. 

Map

IitS19Y.jpg

Kits
As the emblem also uniforms have undergone a slow evolution. The first uniform was black and green striped, instead were white shorts and socks blacks. With the title win, the shirt turned green and shorts blacks and this change remained unchanged to this day. The sposnor technical is Asics, which accompanies the club since 2010. The main sponsor is Continental, an international company with its base in the city, which appears on the shirts from the distant 1994.

aTO7sxg.jpg
qiPW2CB.jpg
lNgqKJu.jpg

Any way I can get a transparent logo??

• 1 month later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (18/20: Flaminense FC)
On 10/8/2023 at 2:21 PM, PaMi 7 said:

Good job Pascal Hugo, your graphics are amazing!!!

Thank you so much mate!!!

On 10/8/2023 at 7:01 PM, rhodyballer said:

Lavoro fantastico! Immagino La Spezia o Bergamo sarà il prossimo!

Grazie mille!!! No, ho gia spoilerato il prossimo😉

On 10/10/2023 at 12:30 PM, _OCallaghan_ said:

Great job once again! Flaminense becomes a insant classic with its jersey design.

2 more teams to go. My guess is Milano-2 and... Bolzano? 

PS: Bologna is missing in the last map.

Thanks mate!!!! Yes i want somethign similar to Ajax also in my universe, an iconic shirt for an iconic club.

Milano is right, Bolzano no😉

3 hours ago, PascalHugo said:

Thank you so much mate!!!

Grazie mille!!! No, ho gia spoilerato il prossimo😉

Thanks mate!!!! Yes i want somethign similar to Ajax also in my universe, an iconic shirt for an iconic club.

Milano is right, Bolzano no😉

Non mi ero accorto che anche tu fossi italiano ;)

Edited by PaMi 7