Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (1/20: Perugia Calcio)

So, let me just try to wrap my head around this. You've made concepts for 4 leagues, creating one of the best threads (in my opinion the best soccer/football thread) ever on these boards, and then for your 5th league you've decided to go completely above and beyond those previous leagues by adding full team, logo, and uniform histories?

I am absolutely blown away. While part of me is sad to see the old template go, the new one is superb, and the concept itself is great as well. I particularly love the switch to the 80s modernist style logo before returning to a classic look.

• Like 2

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

On 7/26/2022 at 11:46 PM, PascalHugo said:

Lega1-Upper.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Mappa1.jpg

Mappa2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Pascal-Hugo-Lower.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Join my Patreon to help this project grown up and to see many other contents and work in progress!

C-A-P-O-L-A-V-O-R-O.
I can't wait to see what you will you come up with for our championship!

Also the new team presentation is really well done.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 2:42 AM, AlxAracel said:

Wow! Such a good concept, and I love the new template too!

Thanks mate!!

On 7/28/2022 at 7:53 PM, MDGP said:

So, let me just try to wrap my head around this. You've made concepts for 4 leagues, creating one of the best threads (in my opinion the best soccer/football thread) ever on these boards, and then for your 5th league you've decided to go completely above and beyond those previous leagues by adding full team, logo, and uniform histories?

I am absolutely blown away. While part of me is sad to see the old template go, the new one is superb, and the concept itself is great as well. I particularly love the switch to the 80s modernist style logo before returning to a classic look.

A thousand thanks!!
I really appreciate these comments and they are one of the reasons this thread lives on!
Yes, I decided to raise the bar because I want this project to go very high. Now I concentrate fully on this new championship and then we will do a recap to see where we are .

For the 80's logo I followed the real change that has been like most clubs.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:39 PM, Cate said:

C-A-P-O-L-A-V-O-R-O.
I can't wait to see what you will you come up with for our championship!

Also the new team presentation is really well done.

Grazie mille!!!!

Many surprises my friend!

On 7/28/2022 at 8:46 PM, Djruggs said:

Very curious to see how the southern teams are going to turn out! Great work so far!

I was born and live in the north but my parents are from the south, so I have even more motivation to do my best

On 7/28/2022 at 8:55 PM, XenonDesigns said:

This is such a fantastic thread that I've been following for years and that has inspired me countless times. Glad to see it is still going strong!

A thousand thanks!!
It is a huge pleasure to hear this and to be inspirational.

• Like 1

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (2/20: AC Virtus Bari)
On 8/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, stevengerrrrrr said:

love these dude, is there any more premier league ones (ideally that fit the style but arent a copy of another logo) i used your rangers fc logo in my football manager save and made kits for them and it was sick

Thanks mate! I want to see some pic about it!

On 8/8/2022 at 10:20 PM, MrAlwan said:

The 1951 logo is nice

Thanks!! I try to keep the style inherent at that time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (3/20: Cagliaritana Calcio)