Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (10/20: Venezia Calcio)

That 1994 logo looks way better than their current one, though in fairness the shield shape is too similar to that of Palermo FC. Also that 1983 logo simply reeks 80s design (mainly because the Eagle design came straight from the Lazio kits of the early 80s).

On 1/24/2023 at 8:15 AM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

That 1994 logo looks way better than their current one, though in fairness the shield shape is too similar to that of Palermo FC. Also that 1983 logo simply reeks 80s design (mainly because the Eagle design came straight from the Lazio kits of the early 80s).

yes I like that logo too, but usually I have more or less a series of logos in my head but I always start with the current one. I wanted to use the same style as Lazio for the winged lion

On 1/25/2023 at 9:50 PM, MrAlwan said:

I love that kits based on the Lazio 1982-83 one

It's good they still bring back as last one was in 2018-19

A thousand thanks!! I'm glad you like it!

On 2/2/2023 at 4:40 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

The 1923 one is so unique

I feel like they should throw back to that in a game (maybe if they did something great during that time, this year would be the 100th anniversary)

it's a possible idea, even if those colors were never used

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (11/20: SS Roma)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (12/20: AS Florentia)
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (13/20: Pescara Calcio)

Something I want to say about your concepts in general: I love your attention to detail with era-specific crests. Every single crest history you’ve presented for each team looks so legitimate because the style of each crest matches the era it comes from so well. It’s all 100% believable and nothing ever looks out of place. That takes a lot of research, study, effort, and execution to get right, and you’ve absolutely done so. I really respect that and, along with the excellent work you put out for the kits as well, makes this one of my favorite series to follow here.

Keep up the excellent work!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 3/25/2023 at 2:43 PM, FinsUp1214 said:

Something I want to say about your concepts in general: I love your attention to detail with era-specific crests. Every single crest history you’ve presented for each team looks so legitimate because the style of each crest matches the era it comes from so well. It’s all 100% believable and nothing ever looks out of place. That takes a lot of research, study, effort, and execution to get right, and you’ve absolutely done so. I really respect that and, along with the excellent work you put out for the kits as well, makes this one of my favorite series to follow here.

Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you so much ❤️ 

As I've always said, these are the comments that make me understand how passionate you are about what I do.
You said right, behind every club there is a lot of research that can help me recreate something realistic in the best possible way.
I never stop reading, deepening and experimenting and it's thanks to you that push me to always go further and bring you ever better content.

The next challenge will be the American league and it won't be easy because as a European I will have to deepen my research even further to better immerse myself in American culture.

Thanks for the support and keep following me to find out more and more about my Alternative Football Universe.

• Love 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question about the future American league. When you are naming the teams, are you mainly going to use the trend of newer teams using just 'FC' or 'SC', or are you going to use the franchise style of the American leagues where they append a nickname relevant to the state at the end, like Chicago Fire or New England Revolution?

Also  great work so far, really forward to the rest of Lega 1 and your version of the champions league.

• Love 1

On 4/8/2023 at 6:43 PM, Exceed_Idiot said:

Just a question about the future American league. When you are naming the teams, are you mainly going to use the trend of newer teams using just 'FC' or 'SC', or are you going to use the franchise style of the American leagues where they append a nickname relevant to the state at the end, like Chicago Fire or New England Revolution?

Also  great work so far, really forward to the rest of Lega 1 and your version of the champions league.

First of all thank you so much!

Regarding the American league clubs I think it will be a mix of the two things. I like to have old clubs and newer clubs so the names will reflect that choice.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (14/20: Genoa FC)