Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (19/20: SS Catania)
17 hours ago, LaGrandeOrange said:

Awesome. Football name/number fonts are a special interest of mine, very cool to see you make a custom one. They've been spot on all series- from the variety in the Iberoliga to this Lega 1 one.

Do you have the means of making any of them available as an .otf?

I'm also passionate about fonts and I always like to choose something that is suitable. Now I'm working on a custom font for the American championship... However, I can share them, of course

On 11/10/2023 at 2:59 PM, PascalHugo said:

I'm also passionate about fonts and I always like to choose something that is suitable. Now I'm working on a custom font for the American championship... However, I can share them, of course

Please do share them! I want to try the myself if possible!

Excellent work as always. The modern primary is great, but I gotta say, I think I like the 1932 logo even better. It's so simple, but looks so classy. Great stuff.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 6:04 PM, rhodyballer said:

Lavoro fantastico di nuovo! Sorprese Catania e Reggio su Bergamo e un secondo Torino. Ma cose incredibili!

Thanks mate!! Yes, as usual I wanted to give a variety to the teams trying to cover the entire country as much as possible

On 11/17/2023 at 6:20 AM, MDGP said:

Excellent work as always. The modern primary is great, but I gotta say, I think I like the 1932 logo even better. It's so simple, but looks so classy. Great stuff.

Thanks mate!! I start from the current logo then build the history backwards, I wanted to insert simple logos in line with the styles of the past

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (20/20: Milan FC)
On 12/7/2023 at 6:18 PM, MrAlwan said:

Milan FC looks nice 😄

The logo is great and the home kit OMG it's look wild!

I'm impressed that you keep the rivaly name "Derby della Madonnina"

Plus I like that the Club World Cup in the Alternative Football Universe called "Club World League"

Thanks!!! Yes I wanted to keep the same name for the Derby, it's too iconic.

Different name and also a different competition format...

On 12/8/2023 at 12:30 AM, Mvdbutler said:

That's Amazing 

Thanks mate!!

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever written in this group, but I wanted to thank Pascal Hugo for all his work. I play Football Manager with about a hundred fully customized European teams and several of them are his creation, at least his badges and kits.
Thank you so much.

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2023 at 4:00 PM, Voivoda said:

I don't think I've ever written in this group, but I wanted to thank Pascal Hugo for all his work. I play Football Manager with about a hundred fully customized European teams and several of them are his creation, at least his badges and kits.
Thank you so much.

Thanks mate! I really appreciate that! Send me some pic, I'm curious!

• PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

Another fantastic league @PascalHugo! Your ability to create not only appealing logos, but also fascinating stories to go along with them, will never cease to amaze me. I'd love to see the badges of those early teams mentioned in the champions of Italy summary. Like Pola, Superba, Pavia, etc. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

It's Me

On 1/25/2024 at 1:29 PM, PascalHugo said:

Lega1-Upper.jpg

AllLogos.jpg

AllKits1.jpg

AllKits2.jpg

Past-Winners.jpg

Pascal-Hugo-Lower.jpg

As the summary is here, I'm picking my Favorite Logos and Kits!

Favorite Logos: AS Florentia, Flaminense F.C., Venezia Calcio, A.C. Libertas, Milan FC, FC Internazionale, S.S. Roma

Favorite Kits (Home Kit only): Venezia Calcio, S.S. Catania, Milan FC, S.S. Roma, Genoa FC, A.C. Libertas, AS Florentia, FC Napoli, FC Internazionale

Plus i'll pick the best club and choose next champions (2023 to 2027)!

Best Club:  MIlan FC

Next Lega1 Champions:

2023: FC Internazionale

2024: A.C. Libertas

2025: A.C. Libertas

2026: Milan FC

2027: S.S. Roma