Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

On 10/1/2022 at 5:59 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

You better send that to the Argentine team

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

On 10/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, jaytavo305 said:

Hey man, I just noticed this series for the first time when you started the Italian league, and I had to go back to the start and see what else you've done. As an American fan of European football this is absolutely incredible. Just wanted to show my appreciation for the work you put into this, really fantastic stuff. Everything from the kits to the club history is thought out and detailed, and it shows. I love the Iberaliga and the German league, those two look unreal, every club could blend perfectly in the real life Bundlesliga or La Liga. As a second generation Italian American myself I can't wait for your take on the Lega, I've always been partial to Serie A kit designs. Really great stuff man, appreciate the work you put in! Excited to see what you come up with for Catania!

Thank you so much!!!

these things make me very proud of my work and this project.
I'm putting all my passion and knowledge into it. I am continuing to learn and know new things.
Yes, Catania will have its team in Lega 1!

On 10/2/2022 at 7:44 PM, Djruggs said:

A bit jarring to see Palermo in Lazio colors, but these kits are fantastic

I'm trying to apply very distinct color choices in order to create very specific identities and it may happen that some team has colors that recreate an existing club.
Thank you so much for the compliments on the kits!

On 10/3/2022 at 10:07 AM, Xibalba said:

Great work as always. I really like that you've managed to capture the feel of each country's specific style of crests throughout the entire series.ย 

Thanks a lot my friend! he has always been my goal. I want to create something that we can perceive as realistic, and this can only be achieved by observing, studying and deepening all the football realities of a particular country, everything.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (6/20: AC Libertas)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (7/20: US Livornese)
On 11/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, Cate said:

The logo gives me a bit of ST. Pauli vibes, while the home and the away kit remind me of the Monza ones, am I right?
Btw, I love it!

Exactly and thank you so much!! I was inspired by St. Pauli for the logo and Monza for the shirts.

On 11/22/2022 at 10:51 PM, Djruggs said:

The pattern on that third kit is *chef's kiss*

Thanks mate!!ย Having been on that seafront, I could only use it for the shirt. it's a very iconic thing about the city

• 4 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (8/20: UC Alabarda)

It's been a while since I've last left a comment here, and I am overwhelmed with how much you've evolved your presentation, especially now with your take on your home league.

ย 

So, we have one Tuscan club in Livorno. I'm curious to see if we'll have a Florence club as well. Can't wait to see the Roman entry or entries.ย 

ย 

I want to pick your brain as to how you make crests from concept to Photoshop. Every one of them have looked sharp, especially now with historical kits and crests (LOL at the Palermo 2020 crest quick swap, there has to be a story about that). Have you considered going to Icarus FC and offering some real-life (most likely clean, sponsorless) versions of your Universe's popular or best clubs? I think they'd be hits.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:35 AM, AlxAracel said:

Wow, I really like this one too! Interesting concept for a club from Trieste

Thanks mate!!!

On 12/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

Do the fans call them 'Barda for short?

ย 

Also I love that third

Nono you can't abbreviate Alabardaย ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ย 

On 12/22/2022 at 9:40 AM, NSLthe2nd said:

It's been a while since I've last left a comment here, and I am overwhelmed with how much you've evolved your presentation, especially now with your take on your home league.

ย 

So, we have one Tuscan club in Livorno. I'm curious to see if we'll have a Florence club as well. Can't wait to see the Roman entry or entries.ย 

ย 

I want to pick your brain as to how you make crests from concept to Photoshop. Every one of them have looked sharp, especially now with historical kits and crests (LOL at the Palermo 2020 crest quick swap, there has to be a story about that). Have you considered going to Icarus FC and offering some real-life (most likely clean, sponsorless) versions of your Universe's popular or best clubs? I think they'd be hits.

Hi mate! Thank you sooo much!!!ย 

I'm slowly raising the bar of the quality of my work. I am adding more and more because I have big things in mind.
I can confirm that there will be a team in Florence and obviously also in Rome (2).

Behind each logo there is a lot of research, in-depth study of the history of cities and clubs that exist in our real life. Then I move on to the actual sketch where I pour everything in my head onto paper and then I move onto Adobe.
We will also look into this choice of Palermo, I promise!
As far as the creation of tangible material is concerned, it is a goal that I have set myself and that I absolutely want to achieve. Icarus has produced several jerseys for some of my clients over the years, so I will probably contact them to see what we can do.
Once Lega 1 is over we will move to the USA and they are sure that the attention on this project will grow considerablyย ๐Ÿ’ช

ย 

If you want you can support this project here

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • PascalHugo changed the title to Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (9/20: FC Napoli)
On 1/18/2023 at 2:58 AM, Djruggs said:

The sponsor kills me just a bit, but I absolutely love the boca inspiration given our relationship in real life. 3rd kit is a beauty too!

Thanks mate!ย Yes, as I said I wanted a shirt that was iconic for a place like Naples.

On 1/18/2023 at 3:07 AM, Bomba Tomba said:

Third gives me Barca vibes, like if it had red stripes it could pass as one of theirs

Thanks! Yes I think he could be a good away kit for Barรงa

On 1/18/2023 at 9:46 PM, Mvdbutler said:

WOW FC Napoli Looking Good

Thanks you so much mate!!